MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Downloads Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Is it possible to add feature, that you can upload files to some folder and then chose it from some list. Then its possible to add over FTP big files also - more than PHP upload limit allows.
I very well might add this feature, which if I did would replace the (very fragile and finicky) PHP upload method. I've actually thought of something like this earlier, and I think I could learn how to do it.
Nice to hear about your progress.
Well, insering URL would be nice, especially if you have trafficlimit you can e.g. link to rapidshare.

Best regards and all good wishes for this project!
When i uploaded it i went o my link then downloads.php and it didnt work i tried everytrhing did i do something wrong Confused
Did you install and activate it from the admin control panel? What shows when you visit the page?

The problem is, without any description of what happens, I can't possibly know what's wrong. I think, whenever anyone wants to post the phrase "it didn't work," they should go through and see if they've described what they think is wrong.
(2008-11-28, 03:52 AM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you install and activate it from the admin control panel? What shows when you visit the page?

The problem is, without any description of what happens, I can't possibly know what's wrong. I think, whenever anyone wants to post the phrase "it didn't work," they should go through and see if they've described what they think is wrong.
Hello, When I go to downloads.php i get a 'page does not exist' page. I did upload and activated it.
Did you upload the downloads.php?
Did you enter the correct path to downloads.php?
(2008-11-28, 11:39 AM)LS 134 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you upload the downloads.php?
Did you enter the correct path to downloads.php?

For Records where o the files go together or do you put them int he folders that are in there like admin modules you go to admin>modules>move the dlmng there? and put the downloads .php in the inc? and the rest goe in the folders? or do you?
Keep the structure of the package, upload it as it is in ZIP.
downloads.php must be in www.yoursite.com/yourforumdirectory/downloads.php
The folders in the ZIP are exactly as they should be on the website. I.E. everything in the 'inc' folder in the ZIP goes into the 'inc' folder on your website, and so on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15