MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Downloads Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
well how good is that ? they can just add mysite.com/Downloads.php Smile and viola Sad
The next version has a basic deny certain groups feature. I don't know when it will be finished though, because I sent it off to someone else.
(2009-02-21, 04:38 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]The next version has a basic deny certain groups feature. I don't know when it will be finished though, because I sent it off to someone else.
sooner better Smile cuz I really need it Smile I have to block my downloads section from guests
Hmm, is there a simple if else statement we can temporarily use to keep certain user groups out?
(2009-02-22, 07:56 AM)Zayebis Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-21, 04:38 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]The next version has a basic deny certain groups feature. I don't know when it will be finished though, because I sent it off to someone else.
sooner better Smile cuz I really need it Smile I have to block my downloads section from guests

Ditto
any updates on this ?
I'll need to ask the person I sent it off to. I certainly hope that they didn't say they were going to finish it just to get the new version early...
Nice plugin , but can you explain more clearly how do i actualy edit and add download , preview for downloads?
nvm , found out how to do it.
I am getting 3 errors witch are :
/admin/inc/class_form.php 359 errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/dlmngr/addnew.php 110 DefaultForm->generate_select_box
/admin/index.php 378 require
But even after them , download seems to work fine.Just wondering can there be some security issue?
seems like the thread is dead huh ? no updates no info .
Man... And I really needed that update
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15