MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Downloads Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
ok thanks. Great plugin. Am i able to change the way it shows up via templates?

also instead of uploading the file is there anyway to just give a link? also anyway people can add downloads via the forum and the admin cp?

also i got this error:
An authorization code mismatch occurred. Please confirm that you wish to perform the action below.
Quote:Am i able to change the way it shows up via templates?
anything that starts with downloads in the global templates is most likely mine. If you create a template with the same name in the template set you use it will override the global template, so you can copy/paste/modify the new theme's template.

Quote:also instead of uploading the file is there anyway to just give a link? also anyway people can add downloads via the forum and the admin cp?
The first one might be around in the next release, but the second one will be difficult, and might take a while.

Quote:also i got this error:
An authorization code mismatch occurred. Please confirm that you wish to perform the action below.
When do you get this error? Installation? In the manager? On the public page? I've never seen it before, so the more info you can give the better.

Also, keep in mind that this is a simple project that I threw together for myself. If I can't see myself using a certain feature, it will be lower on the priority list. There are also other projects that I will probably work on for a while before I work on this again.
I love this plugin. Big Grin
Thanks so much.
sorry for sounding demanding but ive been waiting for something like this for awhile. Take your time no worries.

i got the error when i uploaded a 11.8 MB .JAM file.

thanks again.

-IncadudeF
Does it happen every time? Did the file get onto the server? Did it save the download settings? What's the PHP upload limit for your server?

I can't think of any reason why it would do that, as all it does is upload a file to your PHP temp directory, move it to the downloads folder (or wherever you told it to go, if you changed it), and add a row to it's own table.

And you didn't sound demanding, I was just letting people know why things might take a while with updates.
it does it everytime. No the file did not get into the server. This is what it refreshes to everytime: http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image...ewure4.png

Upload limit 20M / post limit 8M.
Strange. That's not one of my errors; I only say Saved Successfully or Failed to upload.

Does it happen with a smaller file? Try just a simple text file as a test. Are there other plugins installed? If so, could you list them for me?
Ive done ZIp files and they upload perfectly (on older version). I just cant do .JAM files.
ok just tried ZIP file with same size and i get the same error
Maybe it's something to do with the file type. There's possibly something the server doesn't like in the file.

What exactly is a ".JAM" file? Could you send me one?

As a temporary workaround you could just zip the file and upload that, but I don't like telling people to use workarounds.

--
Oh, I just noticed my plugin doesn't create a default category. I'll have to change that...
Not that that has anything to do with the current problem.

Edit: looks like it's a problem with the fact that I was a bit lazy and used the post upload method, which unfortunately seems to use the smaller of those two sizes.
ok just tried ZIP file with same size and i get the same error do you want temp admin access?

JAM file:
http://unreal-station.com/forum/uploads/USERDATA.JAM
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15