MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Downloads Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hello,

Thanks for the plugin.

I get this error message when trying to edit a project.

Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 359 - File: admin/inc/class_form.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/inc/class_form.php 359 errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/dlmngr/manage.php 154 DefaultForm->generate_select_box
/admin/index.php 378 require
Try creating a category first. This solved it for me.

Ori...
Yes, just add a category. In the actual installation function I forgot to copy the code that adds a sample category. This is fixed in my next version (which I should get back to working on).
Hello Firestryke31,
There is a bug in displaying the actual download pages - The categories are not shown (and nither is the box around them). It took me some time to understand that this is way the resulting table is aligned left (my forum is RTL based).
here is the direct link to the page: http://www.ithelp.co.il/forum/downloads.php (it is in Hebrew, but you'll get the idea, I'm sure).

Edit: I forgot some thing else: There is no space between 'Download now!' and 'Discuss this project.'.

Please correct as soon as you can,
Ori...
Strange, a quick gander through the output HTML indicates that nothing is even being put there. Does the template "downloads_categories" exist? if so, what does it contain?

With the no space between 'Download now!' and 'Discuss this project,' they should be stuck to the left and right sides of the box. I'm not 100% sure what the problem would be, but it probably has to do with the RTL order.

On an unrelated note, my HTML Validator hates that marquee thing.
Thanks,
You solved it. It seems that my current theme ('Notebook' edited to work on a RTL forum) lost its inheritance. Don't why or how to replace it back. I'll ask.

On the last thing you said - yes I know there's a problem with it, but I'm using it as a message for drivers to pay attention (the accident rate in Israel is one of the worst I know in the western world).

Ori...
Hello,

If it's not too much trouble, I was hoping that someone could assist me in correcting an error that I am receiving. I've installed and activated the download manager as instructed, it does appear in the AdminCP and I can access the downloads section of the forum, and I have created categories to remove one of the errors that some other people have mentioned here in regards to there not being a category created by default.

My problem arrives when trying to upload files. It simply won't let me. I've gone through permissions on the plugin's files, which had originally been an issue at install, and all seems fine. The error states the following:
"There was a problem uploading the file to the server. Error #1"

Any assistance would be much appreciated.
where are you uploading them?
where do you upload this files? anyone
I've no idea where they are uploading to. I'd assume to the 'downloads' folder created for the plugin as there is also the 'preview' subfolder there for the images. The example preview picture is there now, I just cannot add more through the plugin.

I could manually upload the files and images, but I do not know how to make them register in the downloads section. Besides, that's not how the plugin is supposed to work.
i uploaded my stuff to the dl folder and preview folder but, says page not found, so idk how this works.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15