MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Downloads Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I'll add that to my list of suggestions. Now, time to figure out how to handle GZIP compression...
well expect new release
I install it but nt work :s why help me and download page also dnt show in my manu also
What doesn't work? Is it blank? Is there an error?

If it's blank, or you're getting an "Invalid Encoding" error, then try turning off GZIP compression (AdminCP->Settings->Server Optimizations->GZIP compression) and see if that works.

If not, please post here what the error is.

In order to show the link in the menu at the top you need to add it yourself. Go to Templates & Style->Templates->(The template you're using, usually Default)->Header Templates->header.
Copy this and paste it with the others like it:
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/downloads.php">Downloads</a></li>

99% of the time that should work.
oh now its work great mod thnx a lot Smile
can you add one system without regitry guest cant downlaod
Guests should be able to download. I didn't add any member verification stuff to the code. Could you give me a link to your site so I can see?
Great plugin!!!!!! Thanks
(2008-09-30, 06:06 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]Guests should be able to download. I didn't add any member verification stuff to the code. Could you give me a link to your site so I can see?

http://onel0ve.vgchat.info/forum/ this my site just test mod in this site
for your test. in my forum can download both registered users and guest
http://www.skinnermania.com/forum/downloads.php

you should at least include the possibility of creating categories downloads, and the possibility of including uploads / downloads in threads
There is any chance of include links from rapidshare (for example) in the gallery? or only files has been upload in the web host?

Thanks again
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15