MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The aim is to provide a stable bug / project tracking system that will integrate into MyBB. So far, it's still in development, but we're busy testing it at the moment on our local networks...

MyTracker is a lightweight (just 12kb so far Toungue), simple, project tracking system. It's innovation is the fact the admin can choose between a traditional menu (like the User CP), or bring in a tabbed menu that is used throughout the Admin CP. The tabbed pages feature ajax-powered pages, which means as you move through the tabs, only the content actually changes, and act as breadcrumbs as you move through the system. The pagination in MyTracker has also changed to provide quicker changes between pages using AJAX. Of course, due to some people having javascript turned off, the AJAX remains unobtrusive so everyone can use the tracking system.

MyTracker also features an "Ideas" system, similar to the one MyBB has here.

It features a Dashboard to provide an overview of all your projects, and a Projects List, similar to a forum list. Each bug has it's own Issue Page, which features an overview of the bug's status, user comments and a history of changes.

Everything is managed through a seperate control panel - most things, from statuses to priority colours to the name of the tracking system, can be changed,

Obviously still under development, but planning to be beta testing quite soon...
Good job. Smile Maybe a bit too wide for the standard sized monitor?
[attachment=13001]

Dear me Tom, dear me Sad

Toungue Na, this looks epic, great job Smile
(2009-03-05, 05:54 PM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]Good job. Smile Maybe a bit too wide for the standard sized monitor?

I work on widescreen monitors - so the screenshots will be a little too wide Toungue The layout is, of course, fluid so it will fit onto standard resolution monitors. It works best with tabs though, the menu makes it a little squashed... Confused

(2009-03-05, 06:00 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Dear me Tom, dear me Sad

That is an epic fail... if reporting a bug worked in the tracker, I would add it... Shy
Nice, can't wait for it.
I think I've managed to contrive a use for this, I really want to use this as this is the sort of organisation I like.
My gosh... that is sexy.

I can definitely see a use for this down the road.
I know I'll definitely use thisSmile
How's this coming along?? I'd be happy to beta test it if you'd want... (I really just wanna get my hands on it *sneaky)... Toungue Na I'll be happy to if you need it.
(2009-03-09, 08:38 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]How's this coming along?? I'd be happy to beta test it if you'd want... (I really just wanna get my hands on it *sneaky)... Toungue Na I'll be happy to if you need it.
lol this reminds me of the one movie.. *shrugs shoulder* sneaky, sneaky.. Anyways, I'd also love to beta test, as Matt said.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19