MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Right, have you followed these instructions? Remember, MyTracker needs to be installed like MyBB, you can't just activate the plugin. (This will be sorted in the next Snapshot).
  • Upload the contents of the download to your MyBB folder. Remember to keep the structure of the download intact!
  • Rename the ./tracker/ folder to whatever you want to call it, then go to the install folder in your browser. For example,
    myforum/tracker/install/ if you haven't renamed the folder.
  • Follow the installer process, then activate the plugin in your ACP.
Particulary, pay close attention to the second bullet point. Go to ./tracker/install/, and try it again.
Haha, that's what I missed. Apologies for the wasted time mate. I'll go to the install directory now. Wink

(Oh, and thanks for the help)
You had me tearing my hair out trying to understand that one... Toungue

No problem, if you run into any problems feel free to give me a shout. In the next Snapshot, which hopefully will be around today or tomorrow/weekend, I'll add some stuff into the plugin to stop things like this happening.

Smile
Well, successful install and it's just as great as expected. Wink
(2009-07-30, 07:32 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-29, 11:41 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't show in ACP

Appears in the settings just fine for me, at the bottom. The sidemenu was removed from the plugin in this Snapshot.

I mean where to activate it.
Make sure the mytracker.php file is in the ./inc/plugins/ folder, and it's in the normal place where you activate plugins.
Ahh i see my error. the entire plugin folder there Toungue not just the file.

Many thanks Smile
I'm back from vacation. By reading the thread title, looks like snapshot 1 is out!
Snapshot 2 will be out tomorrow... Smile
Okay, I'll wait then Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26