MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I just changed the compatibility line but now my traker looks like this [attachment=19121]
Really? I thought it would need some serious revisions.

Can't wait for the new version. Toungue
(2010-08-03, 11:04 PM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]I just changed the compatibility line but now my traker looks like this
It seems normal.

My MyTracker .Css is missing how do i restore it?
Is it listed in your theme's stylesheet list? If it is, just open and save it without making any changes. If not, it should be visible in the default theme and just copy and paste it across.
well after i upgraded I actavated but the .css was not in any theme and I only use the default MyBB theme
this is what i have for .css

Stylesheets in Default
usercp.css
global.css
modcp.css (Inherited from MyBB Master Style)
star_ratings.css (Inherited from MyBB Master Style)
showthread.css (Inherited from MyBB Master Style)

should have
usercp.css
global.css
mytracker.css (Inherited from MyBB Master Style)
facebox.css (Inherited from MyBB Master Style)
modcp.css (Inherited from MyBB Master Style)
star_ratings.css (Inherited from MyBB Master Style)
showthread.css (Inherited from MyBB Master Style)
How do I get them back
they are in the cache under theme1
Just create new stylesheets for the mytracker and facebox css in the theme you're using. It's always been a bit of a problem really but that should fix it up...
I add them but the ones I add do not have (Inherited from MyBB Master Style)
Is that OK?

Next the top link images appear to be broken Now this does not happen when you originally install is there away to fix this? I know the top links I add come out right but not sure why the standard ones are not showing
[attachment=19129]
You need to edit the header template those links are in. You'll need to add {$mybb->settings['bburl']} to the image src tag to point to the correct file.
Do you have an estimate on 1.2? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26