MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I have the same problem as Infranight.
I deactivated it so I could upgrade my MyBB to 1.4.8. When I tried to reinstall it I get this error.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1062 - Duplicate entry 'trackerversion' for key 1
Query:
    INSERT INTO support_datacache (title, cache) VALUES ('trackerversion', 'a:0:{}'); 
Exactly the same problem, when I deleted all that in via phpMyAdmin, there was still some missing things I forgot to delete.
Any chance of an uninstalling feature?
I'll make an uninstall script for the beta - I didn't plan on anybody testing it in a place they couldn't just delete and start again... Toungue

Should be sometime this morning. Smile
I just noticed this wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
thanks a lot Big Grin
Oh this is epic Big Grin

One thing I have noticed though is that new.php?action=newissue has a broken editor, it just says...

Font
Text Size
{broken image}

... and the broken image is trying to load http://localhost/jscripts/editor_themes/.../color.gif so it's missing a few directories.

Other than that... I'm in love.
Hey matt, looks like you got a new girl friend Wink
I'm glad you like it, Matt! When did you download the Tracker? I thought I'd fixed this on install not long after I posted here. (Of which thanks for pointing this out, I found another bug Toungue)

In your ungrouped -> codebuttons template, change:

jscripts/editor.js

...with...

{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/editor.js

It does this automatically when you install it now.
Ok, thanks. I'm redownloading
I just had a joygasm.

But for real, Tomm i love you (in a manly way Toungue)
I just downloaded it again, and still having the reinstallation problem.
Is there any possible way to uninstall it and reinstall it?
EDIT: Oh, my bad, didn't read the post above. Time to wait patiently Big Grin Await this eagerly!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26