MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Cheers - I managed to work that out, however it doesn't appear to change the background for new ideas?
How can I make an "idea" submitted by a user changed to "Added to Future Version"?
(2010-05-21, 01:45 PM)Disciple of Nagash Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers - I managed to work that out, however it doesn't appear to change the background for new ideas?

Which part of the new ideas are you not able to change?

(2010-05-24, 04:09 AM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]How can I make an "idea" submitted by a user changed to "Added to Future Version"?

Ideas don't have statuses, they're simply votes. This changes in 1.2 though.
Great Tomm, How is 1.2 coming along?
That's ok, I'm not using the new ideas part at the moment.

It's taken me a while to customise it, as I am trying to use this as bug / members suggestion and forum development tracker.

So as they are not "projects", it has required me to change all the project words to section.

A few things that are missing that I am surprised about:

Developers do not get PM'd or notified when a new issue (renamed to ticket on my version Smile ).
Authors of issues to not get notified when a reply has been made.
There is no option to subscribe to a ticket so you can be notified when it is updated.
Projects cannot be set to be shown to certain usergroups, and invisible to others (only show to admin for all) - there is also a problem with this. When I set one of my projects to "not active" so only I can see it, members can still see the tickets under latest activity - though if they try to click on the ticket it states it doesn't exist?
When you go to edit a ticket or a comment or add a comment there is no mycode menu on the popup? If you are fault tracking it would be good to be able to insert a screenshot etc (if you didn't know the code).
Finally there doesn't appear to be anywhere to upload any files that might be needed?

Don;t get me wrong, the tracker is good and you can see the hard work that has been put into it. I just think with these changes it could be superb Smile
(2010-05-24, 03:13 PM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]Great Tomm, How is 1.2 coming along?

- http://resources.xekko.co.uk/thread-39-p...tml#pid291
- http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2671/myt12.jpg

It's going really well, with only a few performance issues to take care of. I'm not pressing a release date for it though.

@Disciple of Nagash, all of those things are taken care of in 1.2. Smile
how can I add one of the latest news bar
http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Help:Latest_News_Bar
to every page of the tracker only?
I'm not sure, I've never used the latest news bar before - I would think it would just be editing the tracker templates?...
ok, right now im working at home locally with a MyBB forum and adding all these great plugins from here and also paid ones, and once I get everything working 99% then I will be putting it live!

So all that being said .. the question is can this bug tracker be changed to "Issues" and if so then I would like to ONLY give permission to where the person who has an issue is reporting this issue private so that all issues are private tickets then once the person submists the issue then the admin or whom ever has permission on the Admin Panel takes care of the "Issue" or ticket as you would say then the Admin can close this issue once its been solved!

Sorta like a 1 on 1 tracker and ONLY the admin or groups that we can choose have the power to see all issues and being able to close them and nobody can see other peoples issues?

Hopefully this is not to confussing ...

I just will wait and see the kinda of answer I will get and then decide if this plugin is for me ...
Unfortunately 1.0 doesn't have this functionality, but it is in 1.2 (which is due out this summer).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26