MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Since I can't post new issues on the tracker I'll post this here Toungue If you delete a project, you get this:

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND feature = '0'' at line 1
Query:
DELETE FROM mybb_tracker_activity WHERE issid IN () AND feature = '0'
(2009-07-24, 01:17 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Since I can't post new issues on the tracker[...]

Good! I don't want anymore!

Toungue

I think I know what that is. Thanks!
As an update, I've setup Xekko with what I've done so far on the Snapshot. Give it a whirl over there - http://resources.xekko.co.uk/ - and let me know if there's any problems.

I've also added a few features. If an issue is closed, then it's strike'd out in the issue list. You can also 'inline' edit a comment too.

I haven't finished it yet, there's still a few bugs left to fix. I'd be grateful if anybody can test it out!
So do we test there or do we re-download and test on our localhost?
Rather than cross it out, is there any other way?
Crossing looks so..negative, something that represents done?
Maybe a status column representing how much it's completed?
EDIT: I also get a blank page with '>>? or something along the lines of that whenever I go to any page (it shows for about 1 second).
(2009-07-24, 04:08 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I also get a blank page with '>>? or something along the lines of that whenever I go to any page (it shows for about 1 second).

It's just the encoding, I saved the files wrong... Shy

Just test it out on Xekko. I still have a few things to do before I release the snapshot.
Okay Toungue I am busy writing another plugin at the moment. I already wrote around 1000 lines since yesterday and it's still half-done. I must hurry up!
I need this so much Tom. Do you have an idea of when you're going to release the next snapshot?
I need this today or tomorrow (Sunday). If you can't release it by then, I'll wait until next weekend Toungue
You'll be waiting until next weekend Toungue... I was away for the past few days to haven't spent any time on it, and tomorrow is my day off, so I won't be working much!

I'll have it ready for definite by the weekend though.
Oh okay, thanks Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26