MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(2010-02-23, 08:30 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]pleonidas, your tracker seems to be acting pretty wierd; even though I did ask whether the URLs went back to normal if you visited your normal forum, the tracker changes URLs that it isn't meant to change. In fact, there's coding to stop it from changing all of them.

Tomm thank you very much for enlightening me.
I have disabled an installed plugin, and the URL problem is solved.
I'm guessing that the other problem is something similar. I'll let you know.
The plugin was
Quote:Autoset BBurl (2.0)
This will autoset the forum URL
Created by CraKteR

Regards,
Leonidas
About the warning, it's a conflict with the blogs plugin.
In fact when I go to blogs.php I get an error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare output_nav_tabs() (previously declared in ...forum/blogs.php:1230) in ...forum/inc/functions_tracker.php on line 864
MyTracker and Blogs must use the same function; you'll need to change the function name for one of them.
:O This is amazing. Danke!
Fantastic.
Ive just installed this , but what exactly does it do ?
ok ive ran it and got this:

Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 822 - File: inc/functions_tracker.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_tracker.php 822 errorHandler->error
/tracker/index.php 404 output_nav_tabs

That a problem or not lol ?
Make sure you've got all the files uploaded for the tracker to work. It's a bug tracker, in case you're wondering what it is.

Do you have the Blog plugin installed?
Yes i have the blog plugin installed.
It's been known to cause some problems with the tracker, including that error message you're getting. I can't help you at the moment because I have no internet to play around on, but you can change the name of the function in functions_tracker.php and anywhere else it's used in the tracker.

Tracker 1.2 is coming out soon, which doesn't conflict with MyBlogs.
Ok thanks tom.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26