MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
are you ok if we clone this plugin to become lyrics, blog, article, section?
F*cking loving this ! thanks !!!
(2010-05-04, 11:33 AM)MaaV Wrote: [ -> ]are you ok if we clone this plugin to become lyrics, blog, article, section?

As long as you keep the copyrights in the source code and html, yes.

(2010-05-04, 12:30 PM)laeresh Wrote: [ -> ]F*cking loving this ! thanks !!!

Glad you like it laeresh!
Great mod, love it & thanks Smile
Hi,

This is a fantastic mod and just what I am looking for!

It seems to be working fine (once I figured out I have forgotten to change the htaccess.txt file to .htaccess Smile ), however it doesn't seem to have integrated with my templates properly as per the attached screenshots:

[attachment=18325]
[attachment=18324]

Did I install it incorrectly or if not please can you advise what I need to edit to make it match?

Cheers

DoN
You would need to edit the CSS to match your theme.

I could quickly do it for you, PM me back if interested.
Hey,

Thanks for the offer, but I am trying to learn as much as I can - if I get other people to do it for me I will never learn! Smile

However some instructions etc would be very helpful.

Cheers

DoN
As faviouz mentions, you need to alter the CSS of the tracker. This can be found with the other stylesheets (global.css, showtread.css etc.) in the Themes & Style area of the ACP.

If you have any difficulties, feel free to let me know. Smile
Hi,

I have managed to make most of the changes, however I am having issues changing these particular areas:
[attachment=18351]
[attachment=18352]

I have tried changing everything in the css for the tracker, but it doesn't seem to affect these areas.

Can you advise where I should change them?

Thanks
Both are in the same area; if you go the Tracker's control panel (go to your tracker's home page and it's a tab on the right), and choose priorities in the menu on the left. Edit each priority to your liking...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26