MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Matt Tomm is gonna hit yea
* Matt runs away.
Matt, i think the images problem is only in google chrome.
I don't think it's a Chrome issue because it's just the path that's broken, but nothing shows at all in Opera or Firefox, not even a broken image... Confused
For me it's only in chrome.
Hmm, I finally installed successfully, but I had to change my admin directory's name.
It was originally something else, as I renamed admin. However, due to that, I had problems.
After I changed the name back to admin (both directory and inc/config.php), it worked.
Could it be that you made it check for the root/admin rather than root/{$mybb['admindir']} or whatever the function is?
Nice, in my forum works good.
Oh, one more bug, as you can see at Zynge.net, and most of my other sites, the menu is modified.
However, it seems as if the Tracker Admin takes advantage of the default menu class.
This causes any modification to the default menu classes impossible, as it damages the functionality of the admin panel.
I've now changed my .menu to .nav, so you might want to consider making a .tracker_menu, or such.
Anyways, amazing plugin! 5 thumbs up!
Any ideas why my thread options are gone after I installed it?
Which thread options do you mean?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26