MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
sounds really Kool and Im willing to wait for this ... keep us updated Tomm M Smile
Thanks, i'm gonna use this instead of Redmine Big Grin Seems so much easier/better to use.

Thanks Tomm.
just went to insatll this now and got an error on installing?

[Image: errorwheninstallingmytr.jpg]

Im so proud of myself

Here is what I did, I went into the inc/class_core.php

Line 165 (Im using ultraedit)

Opened the mybb "inc/class_core.php"

line 165 --> found:
set_magic_quotes_runtime(0);

replaced:
ini_set("magic_quotes_runtime", 0);

no errors now ... wow lets continue with instalation Smile
technoman, those errors are apart of MyBB, and were fixed several versions ago. Make sure you're using the most up to date version of MyBB there is!
yes, I have always been using the upto date version, presently im using the MyBB 1.4.13.

Ok I had finnished installing last night and after playing around with it.
I decided to delete my tracker cause everything was falling off the page to the right and that did not look to nice, the reason to this is cause im NOT using the default MyBB theme.
The control panel in my tracker was giving me a 403 or 404 error and telling me to log in??? I know my .httacess was set right.
Alongtime ago I changed my admin folder name inside the siftware forum of mybb to something alot difficult so nobody could try and hack me.
I went threw ech file inside the my tracker and couldnt figure out for the life of me where to edit the admin part..

I really would love to get this working, but I would need some type of guidance on these few issues im recieving Smile
Example: if your using admin/ for links in mytracker files.
Hopefully your using $config['admin_dir'] instead.
Cause those like myself have changed the admin directory completly and we will have a bad link and resulting in a 403/404 if it's admin/ for links in mytracker files.

Is this the reason why?
Tracker has its own seperate admin panel, and isn't affected by your custom MyBB ACP directory. I don't think the admin directory even has relative URLs...

Make sure the ./tracker/admin/ folder is uploaded correctly. Note that this admin directory shouldn't be added to your MyBB Admin folder, but instead in the tracker's folder. Aside from that, they'll be something on your end that's blocking it.

As for the theme, Tracker uses standard MyBB theads, tcats and trows so if it drops off the page you'll need to do some custom edits to the templates...
fair enough,

im going to try to install in the next few days ... was wondering though any updates on this as when your going to be coming up with a new updated version maybe?

Thanks!
How I can uninstall this plugin?
Just uninstall the MyTracker plugin from the MyBB ACP.
(2010-08-02, 07:34 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Just uninstall the MyTracker plugin from the MyBB ACP.
There are only Deactivate link.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26