MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
BBcodes are missing under the subject.
Disable the plugin. Does it work then?
Few more bugs:
Under any action, a white page appears.
There isn't a Who's Online function/string (?) for it, you need to manually add each one in the function_online.php.
Nope.

Something is wrong with the Images.
In your ungrouped templates, there's one called codebuttons, paste the contents of that here.
(2009-07-22, 08:52 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]In your ungrouped templates, there's one called codebuttons, paste the contents of that here.

I really believe there is something wrong with the images though. because the codebuttons seem fine.

<script type="text/javascript" src="/jscripts/editor.js?ver=1400"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	{$editor_language}
	var clickableEditor = new messageEditor("{$bind}", {lang: editor_language, rtl: {$lang->settings['rtl']}, theme: "{$theme['editortheme']}"});
	if(clickableEditor)
	{
		clickableEditor.bindSmilieInserter("clickable_smilies");
	}
// -->
</script>
Can you printscreen how it looks??
Another bug found, when a bug is reported and marked as fixed, the meter where it says how many percent goes up; but on another project.
@MadZula Man, the codebuttons template is altered when MyTracker is installed. It adds {$mybb->settings['bburl']} into the template, so it loads the right javascript file. Change:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/jscripts/editor.js?ver=1400"></script>

to

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/editor.js?ver=1400"></script>

I'll change this to a relative directory in the Snapshot and for the future. It seems you musn't have that setting, which is causing the problem. The problem was because I hadn't defined $mybb as a global in the function. It will be fixed in the next Snapshot - for now please alter the templates with the code above.

@Infranight, I'll have a look at that meter one. That's new! Toungue With the admin directory, it's looking for some ACP files to run functions from. I'm guessing because I've modified the MyBB installer that I've forgotten to change a config variable. I'll take a look that too.

They'll be WOL locations added in the next snapshot. It's something I missed in development... Shy

@Matt, of course you can use the Facebox for whatever you want, it's just a round image and a bit of CSS... Toungue... the loading issue is because it's trying to load from the Projects page, and not issues. And for the rest of the things you reported I've already added them into the Xekko tracker... Toungue

Thanks everyone for helping out on this! A Snapshot should be ready today to fix these bugs. Smile
Okay, I'm waiting for the next snapshot so I can test a few things I wanted to test Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26