MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Hi pleonidas,

Can you just confirm that the tracker.css stylesheet actually exists in your themes? Also, I don't know what trouble you're having exactly - saying there's theme problems doesn't really give me a detailed description. Perhaps a screenshot?

If you have renamed htaccess.txt to .htaccess, make sure you have friendly URLs switched on in the Tracker's settings.

As for the PHP error, I'm not really too sure about it - the navigation tabs are hard coded, so there should be at least something to loop through. Can you check that, around line 75 in your ./inc/functions_tracker.php file, that $sub_tabs actually exists?
Friendly URLs are enabled.
But all the forum related URLs are like
Quote: <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.mysite.com/forum/tracker/css.php?stylesheet=91" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.mysite.com/forum/tracker/jscripts/tabcontent.js">

instead of http://www.mysite.com/forum/xxxxx

I believe that output_nav_tabs, is related to another plugin - myblogs, but I will check this later.
Do these URLs change back when, for example, you visit the forum index? Or is it just when you're viewing the tracker? If it's when you're viewing the tracker, it's because the other plugin uses relative URLs. You'll need to change them so they point to their correct locations - for example:

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/tabcontent.js">

Will need changed to:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/tabcontent.js">
Not only these two, but all the URLs are like this.
You mean I have to modify all the templates?

btw this is how it looks:
http://www.wna.gr/forum/tracker/
You will need to modify the templates that are affected. Mostly, this will be links in the header templates.

The reason this happens is because of the ./tracker/ directory. It's impossible to detect any manual changes you've made (such as adding links to your toplinks menu) to alter the URLs. If you follow my previous post, then you'll be good to go. Smile

As for the stylesheets, save each stylesheet again; simply go into it, and press the save changes button. This will resync them, and hopefully return them back to normal.
Saving each stylesheet doesn't work.
Not only the custom links but all the links have this problem.
Even forum cache, AdminCP links etc.
Am I the only one having this problem or all the others have mybb installed as root / and not to /forum?
I get these 2 sql errors when trying to upgrade from 1.0 to 1.0.1.

Edit: When trying to run the upgrade script, I get 2 php errors. I guess I will have to re-upload MyTracker.

Edit2: Re-uploaded MyTracker, upgraded it, and it now works, Great plugin. Smile
pleonidas, your tracker seems to be acting pretty wierd; even though I did ask whether the URLs went back to normal if you visited your normal forum, the tracker changes URLs that it isn't meant to change. In fact, there's coding to stop it from changing all of them.

The only thing I can come up with is that there's a plugin that is interfering with the URLs, or something has changed the coding for the links. My suggestion is to uninstall MyTracker, and try again from the start. If that fails to work, you'll need to wait until 1.2 where it handles this sort of behaviour much better.

crimsoncarnage - I'll have a look at your problem today. Smile
I've just looked at the upgrade script for MyTracker, and haven't found anything untoward that would give these SQL errors, crimsoncarnage.

It looks like you're running the installation wizard, and not the upgrade script. Remember to visit yourforum/tracker/upgrade.php or if you're not worried about losing data - uninstall the tracker and reinstall from the new version.
MyTracker 1.0.2 is now available to download. It fixes some bugs that were in the tracker (but not the recent ones above). You can read about it at the release thread.

6 months, and only a dozen or so bugs. Shy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26