MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cash/Bank/Points plugin v1.2 - 10/03/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Here is Open An Support Topic For This MOD:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...468&page=1

If Somebody Know How To Fix It Please HELP US. (Me And Another Guy Got this Problem...Smile )
Hi,

I think there are still some bugs in the mod:

When someone donates, sometimes there isn't shown a username, like this:

13-03-2006 9.00
13-03-2006 -1.00

Even donating negative is possible??

And there isn't still any interest added to my account, and it's already online for a couple of weeks. Toungue
ive got the latest version of the cash mod supposably, but when i go to donate to someone i get the 404 error, basicly saying it wasn't created

Here is the link to the donate section...

The link to the site is Here

if you want to regester and check it out
i need help to.when i want to instal this plugin,there is something wrong:
The text below was captured from the plugin creator's web site
[b]http://www.decswxaqz.co.uk/plugins/plugin_update.php?plugin=Cash%2FBank%2FPoints+Mod&version=1.2&install=1[/b]

The 'Advanced Plugin' plugin has detected that the code below is NOT PHP.
If the examine the code and it is indeed PHP, then please ignore this warning and click the button below to install the plugin.
If the code below does not resemble PHP (if you don't know PHP then it's probably safer to use the "Check for update" link instead) please install the plugin manually.
thanx
Download the files from the first post of this thread.
So sorry for the late reply.
For the past few weeks I've been trapped in hell with a game called Oblivion. It's eaten my soul and I've only just come to the surface to breath frsh air... and now I've got final exmas for university so those are my priority at the minute.

Mogadishu: You need to open inc/plugins/cash_mod.php and find the line cm_addsettings(); or cash_mod_addsettings();. Comment that line out (put // at the start of the line). You should be able to activate the mod. It should work since the columns already seem to exist.

destroyer: First off, thanks very much for looking after my plugin in my absence. Your help to other people in much appreciated.
Someone else had your problem but I was never able to find a cause or solution. You will have to keep reminding me to look at this... I've got exams over the next couple of weeks but I might have some time between them to help solve the problem.

jaso: It seems you already have the latest version of the plugin. 1.2

Again sorry for the very late reply Sad
I will remind you. Wink

If me, or my users, find any bugs or something like that, I also will report it here. Toungue
jaso Wrote:i need help to.when i want to instal this plugin,there is something wrong:
The text below was captured from the plugin creator's web site
[b]http://www.decswxaqz.co.uk/plugins/plugin_update.php?plugin=Cash%2FBank%2FPoints+Mod&version=1.2&install=1[/b]

The 'Advanced Plugin' plugin has detected that the code below is NOT PHP.
If the examine the code and it is indeed PHP, then please ignore this warning and click the button below to install the plugin.
If the code below does not resemble PHP (if you don't know PHP then it's probably safer to use the "Check for update" link instead) please install the plugin manually.
thanx

I had this problem. It doesn't install properly with Advanced Plugin. Instead, just click the usual "Install" button on the plugins page, it went fine for me.

Just like to say that this mod is amazing, but I have a question:

Is it possible to make a sort of "update" mod so that people who have posts and topics before the mod was installed get the points they should have got?
Rebuild your forum settings, recount cache,...
DrPoodle: thanx, that's good,
decswxaqz: can i translate this plugin to slovak language?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22