MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cash/Bank/Points plugin v1.2 - 10/03/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
It's called a shop mod. massacre just announced (a few posts back in this thread) that he would be converting his RPG/Shop mod to work with this cash mod. You should keep an eye out for it.
my battle system same one that vb2 vb3 and wbblite use
I think there's a small bug in the mod:

I got 3 donations today, one from one of my members, but 2 from people with "no username" (field isn't filled in).

See:

Donaties
Datum Gebruikersnaam Hoeveelheid
Vandaag 20.00
Vandaag 20.00
Vandaag Ine 15.42

EDIT: Also, Am I able to change the admin who sends the PM's?
I am having trouble with the cash mod. I would like to uninstall it and install the new version. But how can I do that neatly? How to remove the mod completely? So i can install the new version without anything from previous versions?

Thanks,
GSA
Just delete all the files you've uploaded.
destroyer:
Find the code in inc/plugins/cash_mod.php

//Assuming admins are in default group number 4 and that the superadmin first registered on the forum
         //If you have trouble you can comment out the line below and uncomment the lines beneath it putting in your own information
         $row = $db->fetch_array($db->query("SELECT uid FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "users WHERE usergroup = 4 ORDER BY uid ASC"));
         $uid = $row[\'uid\'];
and replace it with
//Assuming admins are in default group number 4 and that the superadmin first registered on the forum
         //If you have trouble you can comment out the line below and uncomment the lines beneath it putting in your own information
         //$row = $db->fetch_array($db->query("SELECT uid FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "users WHERE usergroup = 4 ORDER BY uid ASC"));
         //$uid = $row[\'uid\'];
         $uid = [b]the uid[/b]
I generally leave comments in code if people want to try and change something for themselves. This is one case where I pre-emptively thought of the problem/solution Wink

gsa: see your other post. I'm about to reply.
Hmm, I did something wrong, I think.

Changed that in the file, and uploaded (overwrited) to ./inc/plugsins
Why is not working? Do I have to re-activate or something?

PS.: Is that userid for all actions that the plugin requires from an admin?
Doh. Sorry. I just realised that was the wrong file. Although it won't matter.
That edit should have happened to /cash_mod.php in the root directory.

So in /cash_mod.php
Find (slightly different than above)
         $row = $db->fetch_array($db->query("SELECT uid FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "users WHERE usergroup = 4 ORDER BY uid ASC"));
         $uid = $row['uid'];
and replace with
         //$row = $db->fetch_array($db->query("SELECT uid FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "users WHERE usergroup = 4 ORDER BY uid ASC"));
         //$uid = $row['uid'];
$uid = [b]the uid[/b];

This is just for PMs. Changing this will only affect who the PM comes from.
Are there other options that use any option like this?
Not to my knowledge?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22