MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cash/Bank/Points plugin v1.2 - 10/03/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Use the language file editor (in the readme) and look for the index 'cm_after_posting'. Just delete that line.
You can also edit the language file manually by going to inc/languages/english/cash_mod.php and looking for 'cm_after_posting'. If you edit manually, don't delete the line, just empty the text between quotes "".
Maybe I missed the fix in the thread here, but it seems that none of the authors show up in the "Donations" section
Could you go into phpmyadmin and look at the table mybb_cm_statement. Click on Search and the type and put 1 into the type field and press enter.
Could you tell me if both uid1 and uid2 have numbers in them.
Ok, so it's a display problem rather than caputring data problem.
(Just to make sure we are talking about the statement page and not the "Find username" on the actual donation page?)

Could you check the template with the title 'cm_statement_donation_row' and make sure that $username is in there somewhere, between <a></a> tags.

I'm baffled as to why this is happening if it is the donations page and not one of the reasons above... I am guessing that's it's happening to all users? If you have a backup forum on which to test things, you could try putting

print_r($row);
before
//If the person viewing is the first id then the person donated to someone else
in inc/plugins/cash_mod.php. That would print out all the information that is needed on the donations page. Then paste/attach it here.
Will do.

when I get home in a half an hour
I've installed the cash mod on mybb 1.1. Unfortunatly the points are not shown under the avatar. What do I have to change in the
template-->postbit to show it?
It should have changed automatically. If you have other things/plugins that change the posbit avatar, that might be the reason it's not showing.
In any case you need to find the template "postbit" and find
$lang->postbit_status $post[onlinestatus]$post[replink]<br />
and after it, add
{$post[cash_mod_postbit_user]}<br/>
That works, thank you!
Hmmmm... Something really works wrong.
There are also no explanations in the "create new forums".
But I have a absolutly new mybb with no changes and no plugins.

And where can I find the readme for that mod? In my download there was just the cash_mod.php
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22