MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cash/Bank/Points plugin v1.2 - 10/03/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Hi,
When I click on "Recount Cash", it shows the following SQL error:
Quote:mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE pid = '1'' at line 1
Query: UPDATE mybb_polls SET polls_cash = WHERE pid = '1'

What can I do? Thanks!

Also, if you don't mind I would like to suggest a new feature.

Could you please add a feature where it will limit how much money a user can make in a day? Thanks again!
Ok i isntalled it it left big gaps though in my user cp

Messenger
Inbox
Sent Items
Drafts
Trash Can
Compose
Tracking
Edit Folders
Empty Folders
Export Messages

Your Profile
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Change Email
Change Password
Change Username

Change Signature
Change Avatar

Miscellaneous
Group Memberships
Buddy/Ignore List
Manage Attachments
Saved Drafts (0)
Favorite Threads
Subscribed Threads
Forum Subscriptions
Personal Pad
View Profile
User CP Home

Statement
Donate
can implement a payment getway with this nice hack?
i mean admin can pay members through this mod with getways that add to system eg: paypal, egold, etc
Sorry been away for the weekend.

Weird... I thought I posted a reply to your post kodaks... anyway
find the line below in inc/plugins/cash_mod.php
$db->query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PREFIX . "polls SET polls_cash = " . $cash_mod_poll . " WHERE pid = '" . $poll['pid'] . "'");
And replace it with
$db->query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PREFIX . "polls SET polls_cash = '" . $cash_mod_poll . "' WHERE pid = '" . $poll['pid'] . "'");
Could you tell me if your forums either have
a) no cash for polls on your forums by default
b) if you have overridden the default cash for polls on certain forums (eg turning off cash in a 'spam' forum)

Storm can you give me a link to your site? Or better yet (to save me from signing up Toungue) a screen shot.

fahad. What do you mean? To actually donate/transfer real money between users?
There it is linkt o forum http://forum.skydom.co.uk please go and sighn up and look if this is no help
Is there a shop wheer you can buy stuff with your cash and a bank and stuff where you can buy more inbox a subscription to a user group ect
There isn't a shop yet. Not sure how long it will take either as I have more important priorities Wink

I can't see what's wrong with your usercp. Mine looks similar on a clean install. However, if you don' like the blank line between statement and the rest of the menu (it's intentional) then follow the steps below.
Goto Admin CP->Templates->Modify->Expand Default templates->Look for user CP templates->Edit "usercp_nav_misc". Remove any traces of "<br/>"
wheres the bank? still got the gaps Sad

can you elp me install paypal mod?
Where's the bank? What are you looking for?
Hmmm. There will still be gaps because it's a different list but I thought it would be best to have a gap so users know that it's there.
If you don't want any gaps then find the code below
<li><a href="usercp.php?action=statement">{$lang->cm_statement}</a></li>
and remove the code below that is above the code above Toungue
</ul><ul class="usercpnav">
(assuming you have removed the "<br/>" tag before)

What do you need help with? If you have trouble with admin permissions then you need to check the paypal download page to find out how to fix it. There are a few topics about it.
umm theres no bank in the user na bar
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22