MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cash/Bank/Points plugin v1.2 - 10/03/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Hmm nice, think anyone could make a port of the vBulletin plugin that's similar to this - eBux store and eBux?

I've got the vB source from my vBulletin.
I think the next stage of this mod is gonna be the shop mod, since the "cash" is pointless at the moment. I would like to see the "vbookie" scheme in it eventually, where users bet against each other on certain events.
Yeah I like that idea.

If anyone wants the vB Source for that mod, I probably have ti lying around somewhere as my forums that were vB were modded to the max lol.
MyBB modders don't copy Vbulletin stuff (at least they shouldn't), not since vbulletin claimed that Mybb "stole" their code.
Did they? When did that happen?

Well at least the code may be useful. May even have a crack at it myself.
i still have a problem with cash mod.when i want to donate,it shows:
Warning: require() [function.require]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 81 is not allowed to access ./global.php owned by uid 15354 in /domains1/do154600/public/www_root/forum/cash_mod.php on line 3

Warning: require(./global.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Success in /domains1/do154600/public/www_root/forum/cash_mod.php on line 3

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/apache/lib/php') in /domains1/do154600/public/www_root/forum/cash_mod.php on line 3
i fix it with the first attachments on the page,but still shows erorrs.thx
It happened when MyBB was in some of it's early stages. Just do a Google search on "mybb stole vbulletin" and look through some articles. All of it is rubbish though, and merely an attempt to get MyBB out of the picture (in my opinion)

As for jaso's problem, I have no idea. Sorry.
Stats Help!

I created this simple mod for the cash system that allows the total cash to be shown on the stats page:

//Total Cash
$cash_query = mysql_query("SELECT SUM(users_cash) FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."users");
$cash = mysql_result($cash_query, 0);

That works fine with the template, but I want to have the "name" of the cash to be displayed as well.

I found the value for it in the settings table, but can't seem to get it to run the query properly. Any help?
I installed all the needed plugins onto my offline install of MyBB and it looks goos so far.
I tried installing this mod and now when I try to go into my AdminCP i get these errors:

Warning: main(./global.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/***/forums/admin/index.php on line 12

Warning: main(./global.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/***/forums/admin/index.php on line 12

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/***/forums/admin/index.php on line 12
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22