MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cash/Bank/Points plugin v1.2 - 10/03/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Anyone?
I like this mod a lot, but can I change it so that if posting costs money, then the people wouldn't be able to post unless they have enough money?
They first have to gain money with posting... How would you do that?
There are different subforums - some of which you gain money in and some of in which you spend money in.
Kristjan Wrote:I like this mod a lot, but can I change it so that if posting costs money, then the people wouldn't be able to post unless they have enough money?

That would seem kinda cool but lots of people wouldn't like it ...
You could give everyone on the forum X amount of money a month and then if they run out then they can't post lol

personally i would HATE that to happen to me!

But for some people ("annoying people" lol) on forums it would be a good thing!

So maybe there should be an option so the admin can make it so select people need to spend money to post anywhere and that they get a certain amount of money every month.

EDIT: is there anyway to make it so it will count everyones posts (from before install of plugin) and give them the money they would have gotten from it. Or just recount all the posts and give them the money they should have ... never mind i just found it lolol silly me!
Kristjan Wrote:I like this mod a lot, but can I change it so that if posting costs money, then the people wouldn't be able to post unless they have enough money?
If thats the case, your forum might be dying because people won't be bother to post in your forum and it would be a dead forum with no posts and only you.
Actually my forum is getting more active and active every day and there are more members joining ... yesterday morning i had about 20 members, now i have 49... even though it's still under testing.

but i really need that, i get requests for it in my forums all the time.
There should be a download section that works with this plugin as in you could make things cost points or what ever you want to call them to get the file ...

Personally i think that would be cool and is a good idea...
Quote:There should be a download section that works with this plugin as in you could make things cost points or what ever you want to call them to get the file ...
There is???
No.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22