MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cash/Bank/Points plugin v1.2 - 10/03/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
The readme is accessed from the plugins page. You should have had to install EI and Advanced Plugins for cash mod to work. In which case, 3 columns should have appeared on your plugins page. If not then one of those didn't install properly (probably Adv Plugins). You should deactivate Advanced Plugins, check to make sure permissions are set correctly and then reactivate the Advanced Plugins.

The cash mod hasn't installed properly. the admin language pack hasn't installed.

Save the code below into /inc/languages/admin/cash_mod.lang.php, you might need the normal language pack too, you will have to tell me if you do.
<?php
//:Forum
$l['cm_forum_header'] = "Cash Mod options";
$l['cm_forum_character'] = "Money per character";
$l['cm_forum_thread'] = "Money for every new thread";
$l['cm_forum_reply'] = "Money per reply";
$l['cm_forum_poll'] = "Money per new poll";
$l['cm_forum_poll_vote'] = "Money for each poll vote";
$l['cm_forum_poll_vote_multi'] = "Money for each vote on a multiple choice poll";
$l['cm_forum_attachment'] = "Money for each uploaded attachment";
$l['cm_forum_specific'] = "<br/>Use -1 for default settings from Settings panel (see readme)";

//:Maintance
$l['cm_recount_cash'] = "Recounted cash";

//:Usergroup
$l['cm_usergroup_max_per_post'] = "Maximum money per message<br/><small>-1 to allow any amount.</small>";
$l['cm_usergroup_group_percent'] = "Money percent increase for this user group<br/><small>100 = normal money; 110 = 10% more money</small>";

//:Users
$l['cm_admin_cash'] = "Users' money";

//:Index
$l['cm_index_recount'] = "Recount Cash";

//:Template
$l['cm_template_group'] = "Cash Mod";

?>
Plugin said that I don't had any lang file for this plugin in the admin (languages ) cp... I just put an empty file there, to fix the problem. (Cause I can't access the ACP, if there's not such file...) Which file do I have to put there?

Also: this isn't working.

http://chat2b.be/forum/cash_mod.php?action=donate

(the donate function)

And where & how can I translate the mod?
From the first post of this thread, is the donate problem and fix

Quote:Plugin said that I don't had any lang file for this plugin in the admin (languages ) cp... I just put an empty file there, to fix the problem. (Cause I can't access the ACP, if there's not such file...) Which file do I have to put there?
hmmm. My previous post gave you the code to put in /inc/languages/admin/cash_mod.lang.php ??? That should have solved the problem of missing language file.

If you want to translate the mod, then just edit the language file and translate what is already there. Once you've done that, I'll host the language packs and give you credit on the download page at mods.mybboard.com.
OK, I'll be translating into Dutch.. if it isn't already be done?
Nope. Noone has decided to translate into any language Sad
I'll be the first one, then.

But, Do I only have to put that attached file into the root directory? My lang-file in the Admin dir is still empty...

edit: Indeed, donate-problem is fixed, but language file still isn't, the file that I had to put into the root-directory is now my lang-file. Confused
Yes. But the attached file (from the link) in your forum root directory.

Quote:My lang-file in the Admin dir is still empty.
Ok put the attached file (from this post) into your admin language directory.
Hold on a mo. I might have been giving a false location for the admin dir. But it should have been obvious to find out?
I was saying inc/languages/admin/ but should have been inc/languages/english/admin
About your edit, now put this file into inc/languages/english/cash_mod.lang.php
(they have the same name so be careful not to get them mixed up)
I was putting it in my Dutch (selected language) folder. Shouldn't it be that, for language-packs?

Beside: are the other bugfixes implemented in the newest version? Or do I also have to manually fix that?
You should put the files I am giving you in the english folder since they are english. But if you have your admin CP set to Dutch, then yes you should put them in your dutch folder otherwise you will get missing language pack errors.
To be safe you should put a copy of each into each language folder.

The no donation page is a bug I can't work out at the time being. It seems to work for some but not for others. To which bugs are you referring to, I'll tell you if they are in v1.1.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22