MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cash/Bank/Points plugin v1.2 - 10/03/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
So basicly this is a abasolute waist of time me having a site if no one can elp
Uni work again Sad. Sorry for late reply

For those having difficulty with the recount page
I've still not been able to replicate the problem.
As a workaround, if you have set the poll amount in each forum to -1 (take global default value), then find the line
$db->query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PREFIX . "polls SET polls_cash = " . $cash_mod_poll . " WHERE pid = '" . $poll['pid'] . "'");
or
$db->query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PREFIX . "polls SET polls_cash = '" . $cash_mod_poll . "' WHERE pid = '" . $poll['pid'] . "'");
in inc/plugins/cash_mod.php
Before that line, put
$cash_mod_poll = [i]your amount[.i]
replacing your amount with the value you have specified in the settings. This is only a workaround and not a fix mind you.

monologist
I keep meaning to release a patch for Advanced Plugins that replaces "Auto Install" with "Install Update". "Auto Install" means that it will install any updates for the chosen plugin, if there any available. You don't need to "Auto Install" to install Cash Mod. You just need to click the activate button (if you haven't already pressed it) next to the cash mod plugin.
However, I'm concerned that it's saying Adv plugins hasn't been installed when you can see the "Auto Install" link....hmm

Storm
I replied to your post but you didn't reply until now. What do you expect me to do? If you want to give me access to your forums, be forewarned I might need access to the files themselves (via FTP) to fix any problems you have. It's up to you.
ha.... it *does* work Smile
Still receive an error. Sad
mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE aid = 204' at line 1
Query: UPDATE mybb_attachments SET attach_cash = WHERE aid = 204
Ok... so it's not getting the cash values for some reason.

If you could do some debugging for you, I'd much appreciate it.
If you open inc/plugins/cash_mod.php and find
cm_loadCashValues($forum_cache[$row['fid']]);
and before it add
      if(!isset($temp)){
	      print_r($row);
	      echo "<hr/><hr/>";
	      print_r($forum_cache);
	      $temp = "set";
      }
and then either paste the results here or attach them as text file that'd be great. Smile
Thanks. I'll give it a try this evening.
Ok ill leave it i got to many problems wid the forum after installing mods
decswxaqz Wrote:and then either paste the results here or attach them as text file that'd be great. :)

Here you are:

Array ( [fid] => 18 [tid] => 56 [pid] => 282 [uid] => 2 [message] => I cant play sports worth feces. :( [replyto] => 0 [visible] => 1 ) Array ( [18] => Array ( [fid] => 18 [name] => Sports Center [description] => Booya! [linkto] => [type] => f [pid] => 25 [parentlist] => 25,18 [disporder] => 30 [active] => yes [open] => yes [threads] => 265 [posts] => 2985 [moderators] => [lastpost] => 1141433912 [lastposter] => Jester [lastposttid] => 2756 [allowhtml] => no [allowmycode] => yes [allowsmilies] => yes [allowimgcode] => yes [allowpicons] => yes [allowtratings] => yes [status] => 1 [usepostcounts] => yes [password] => [showinjump] => yes [modposts] => no [modthreads] => no [modattachments] => no [style] => 0 [overridestyle] => no [lastthreadtid] => 0 [rulestype] => 0 [rulestitle] => [rules] => [cash_mod_per_character] => -1.00 [cash_mod_per_thread] => -1.00 [cash_mod_per_reply] => -1.00 [cash_mod_per_poll] => -1.00 [cash_mod_per_poll_vote] => -1.00 [cash_mod_per_poll_vote_multi] => -1.00 [cash_mod_per_attachment] => -1.00 ) ) mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE aid = 204' at line 1
Query: UPDATE mybb_attachments SET attach_cash = WHERE aid = 204

LOL @ it quoting that post.
I'm sending you a PM IMPAQ
is there any way that i removed this massage :this post is worth xxxxx.....
tanx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22