MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cash/Bank/Points plugin v1.2 - 10/03/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
did you guys listen me?
Where can I download it? I go to the mod download section and I get the CPanel error saying that no website is configured at mods.mybboard.net
The mybb mod is now located on http://mybb-mods.com/
Okay I installed Easy Install then Advanced Plugins but when I tried to install your cash mod using "Normal File Writing" mode I got

Quote:You must have Advanced Plugins installed before you can activate this plugin
Advanced Plugins in installed.
And activated?
and activated. The only thing I could think of is that the cash mod isn't compatible with the latest version of Advanced Mods.
Yeah, it sure is compatible with it, I'm also using it.

But I can't find a solution for your problem, though.
I'm using it too, and when I installed it on my test forum it gave me the same error, but it was probably my fault. Because I installed it on my working forum and it's ok. no error at all. It also workes now on my test forum
What about the version of PHP? The server I'm on has 5.1.4
Ok as I understand statements should be visible in user cp ? Can anyone provide screenshot how should it look ? I don't see any statements, I only get PM ! Otherwise it is working good !

edit : I was thinking that maybe since I changed back permissions to 644 of all those files I changed to 777 to install this mod that maybe this is the reason ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22