MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cash/Bank/Points plugin v1.2 - 10/03/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I completely deleted my board and made everything new. Now everything works fine. I don't know what was wrong.
Seems like I did something too much, I don't see anything from the cash mod anymore. Toungue Can you correct it? Probably I translated the English terms that should stay there.
I think you had the files the wrong way round admin was normal, normal was admin.
I'll get to work on updating the cash mod. I noticed a small bug with the language but it will only require a plugin file overwrite and nothing more.
Ow, OK. I'll check it at my forum. Smile

Also I would suggest this:

Keep a logbook of users who are donating money etc. ? To prevent cheating.

Also: "Money Image": Do you have one?
I updated the files in this post.

Some spelling mistakes were fixed etc.
Also the "(ADMIN)" & "(NORMAL)" mistake is fixed in the files.
I also included a readme in Dutch, if you would need that...

Do you need anything else? Just let me know.

Cause I wasn't able to upload the language-pack to the forum, get it here.
destroyer Wrote:Ow, OK. I'll check it at my forum. Smile

Also I would suggest this:

Keep a logbook of users who are donating money etc. ? To prevent cheating.

Also: "Money Image": Do you have one?

The logbook would be the statement? You can turn it on/off in the settings. You can access it from the UserCP at the bottom.

Money image is in the cash mod settings. They are three buttons that come with cash mod and are installed when you first activate the plugin. Although with the problems you've had with the language files, I'll assume they weren't created Confused.
Check for images/donate.gif, images/donate_arrow.gif, images/donate_dollar.gif

And do you want me to link to the URL in your profile on the language pack I'm making?
No, I ment a logbook, viewable in the AdminCP to see who has done what (in use with the Cash Mod).

Yes, the files are created. But which is the money image? There isn't anything filled in, in that field. (The rest of it is working fine, I think).

Yeah, you may place that link. Smile

Please make sure you use my latest file...

EDIT(2): It seems that I can't use the [cash]-tag.
Or: it isn't working correctly. It displays "0.00" and I have more than that.
On the forum, it works correctly, but not on the page where you can edit your signature. But it isn't that important!
Oh I see. Yes that might be in a new version.

Oh. Sorry. Misunderstanding. There isn't a money image per se. Because there are lots of different currencies you could use, I decided to leave out any standard money images.

The idea with the money image field is that you upload an image to use for your money instead of using a name. For example, Phantasy Star Online (online game) uses meseta which is more suited to an image rather than a name. You then put the URL (can be relative URL) to the money image in that settings box. You can then edit the language files to use the money image (represented by "{2}") instead of the money name (represented by "{1}"). Kinda confusing but it was the only way to give users total freedom over how the money was displayed on each page.

Thanks for the updated file.
OK, I use the default name. ("Gold" Toungue).

Please also read my edits in the post above, and that was the latest update, I think. All mistakes should be gone. If not, I'll correct hem, of course.

Please let me know when your "pack" has been finished.

To make sure you have the latest version, last "update" was on 21:37:32.
It seems that I can't use the [cash]-tag.
Or: it isn't working correctly. It displays "0.00" and I have more than that.
On the forum, it works correctly, but not on the page where you can edit your signature. But it isn't that important!

It seems to be working now? (random thread from your forum)
hmmm. A slight oversight that it's not working on the signature page. Not a big problem though Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22