MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cash/Bank/Points plugin v1.2 - 10/03/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Version 1.2 of cash mod is out.
Nothing major fixed in this release. See the first post for details.

This release is to make the new Dutch language pack (or any others) work automatically. No more editing files to say which packs are installed. Just upload them, and if the user's language has the cash mod language packs, it'll use them.

Thanks go to destroyer for the language pack.

For updating you can either replace the existing cash_mod plugin file with the new one, or use Advanced Plugins "Auto Install". As said, nothing major changed.
Thanks for the update.

But I've a problem.

When I click on the donate-button, or anything else. The php-file has been sent to me for downloading. Confused (also other plugins have this problem)
going to recode my battle system/store/itemshop/clancp to use this money system
When I click on the donate-button, or anything else. The php-file has been sent to me for downloading. :S (also other plugins have this problem)
hmmm. Sounds like a header or htaccess problem. It's not parsing the PHP and sending the output as a file. The donate page doesn't use any fancy techniques so I don't know what could be going wrong.

Thanks Massacre. Still going to work on my shop mod though. I've had some great ideas that I think should be included, every since I used phpbb shop mod many moons ago Smile. Unless you want to work together on it?
(did you take over the arcade mod by any chance? I can't remember if it was you or smethead that develop it now... I've had a request from a user to integrate cash mod with it)
Problem has fixed itself, I think. :s Toungue

Beside, I yesterday replied to your pm, kodaks.
Beside, can you make something that also counts posts that were placed BEFORE the mod was loaded?
Admin CP. At the bottom, in the maintance bar is "Recount Cash". That should work.
Indeed.
Can you make it so people can buy things for themselves and other people and it appears in the public profile?

Such as:

Profile of ABC

XYZ bought ABC a cookie: (image of cookie).
I believe that they have this on IPB or vBulletin or something very similar...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22