MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: View Unread Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-10-07, 10:01 AM)lukasamd Wrote: [ -> ]You can find plugin templates in ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Global Templates
First, you should edit unreadPosts_link and unreadPosts_linkCounter templates. You can add CSS class to link in this templates, and "configure" its in your css file (to make link similar to other buttons in header).

Second, you should add this code to your header_welcomeblock_member template:

<!-- UNREADPOSTS_LINK -->

it's added link and unread counter.
Of course, you can add this code in other template - plugin doesn't display link/counter for guests.

LOL thanks for support i give you rep,but this above its to much for me my knowledge for codes its very bad
Hey,

i'm getting this error:

Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /public/swtor/inc/class_plugins.php on line 101

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance Smile
Did you use MyBB 1.6.5?
If you want to use this plugin, don't use MyBB 1.6.5
I am going to check code and compatibility, but it looks bad Undecided
It's possible that I will stop develop plugin - it depends on the MyBB 1.6.5 code.
Yeah, i am Confused
(2011-11-25, 05:08 PM)lukasamd Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to check code and compatibility, but it looks bad Undecided
I also notice that. If I have this problem disabled, my forum works normally. But if it enabled, I see blank when I try browsing my forum.

Version 2.1:
- Added compatibility with 1.6.5 (testing)

This version may be unstable.

I will be grateful for any feedback.
Will try it!
No luck, still dont work...
Make a screenshoot and paste in post.