MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyShowcase System 2.5.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I can add it myself if I can find a link to the myshowcase but I don't know where it would be.

here is the code for the member list button for example: <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></li>

edit: it should be (yoursite).com/garage.php but it doesn't seem to work.
what did you name the main php file as? in the upload package, its the showcase.php file in the mybb root location. this file can be moved anywhere (if configured) and then that filename is used as the Main File setting for the showcase entry in the ACP.

then point to that file location in the menu

example: my garage.php is in the site root. MyBB is in the \board folder. I edited garage.php to set $forumdir = "./board"; and in the ACP, set the Main File as garage.php for this particular showcase.

So my menu is set to <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['homeurl']}/garage.php">Garage</a></li>

I have done similar with my "dock" (reader's rides for boats)

<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['homeurl']}/dock.php">The Dock</a></li>
Thanks I was looking for showcase.php.

I got the button to work but it says: This file is not properly configured in the MyShowcase Admin section of the ACP

Doesn't show.
You need to be sure the showcase you created in the ACP has the table created and is enabled.

to create the table, you need to be sure your field set is configured and ready to go, then create the table for the showcase, then enable the showcase
Yes added everything and everything should be ready to use. But nothing is coming.

Sill getting: http://techstalk.com/showcase.php
if you want, you can send me temp admin access and I can look at it.
Sent you a PM.
You are not setup correctly at all. I can setup a demo/sample showcase, but you need to create a folder on your site that I can point the config to in order to store images.

Please make a folder called showcase_images in your root folder (http://www.demo.com/showcase_images) and be sure its the same place you have the showcase.php file sitting.

Let me know when that is done and I can finish setting up the sample showcase for you
I did what you said. showcase_images folder is now beside showcase.php.
i am done for now setting up the sample showcase, new PM sent to get your started on your own showcase setup
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29