MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyShowcase System 2.5.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Can you teach me how to make this one step by step the MyShowCase 2.2.3 please, because its seems i cant do it by myself , please man
Great plugin, perfect for my new forum but, I cannot get it to work correctly.

At first I had problems with displaying the main showcase page but then saw the post about the myshowcase_top being empty which mine was. I added the code posted and it works fine now however, when I try to view the details I just get a blank page. I checked the template file myshowcase_view and that is also empty.

Also, I noticed that this is the 2.2.3 version and it says that on the .zip file however, the folder inside says 2.2.2 is this just a typo.

I have tried deactivating and reactivating the plugin but, does not work. I would really love to use this on my forum, please help.

p.s: I have added the required edits to .htaccess for seo.
^ myshowcase_view template code is also available a couple of posts back on this thread (previous page) !!
@Shanks , if you see first few pages of this thread AND the documentation provided with the plugin then that should help ..
Thanks, missed that code. I'm having an unusual problem now. I add the code and click save it says it has saved but, the edit window is still blank.
^ try reverting that template to original (option available at the templates listing) and recheck the code ..
After insert data I see empty page
the link is :"showcase.php?action=view&gid=1"

Could you please upload all parts script in "MyShowcase Templates"?
I think is related to "MyShowcase Templates".
(2012-01-15, 11:39 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ try reverting that template to original (option available at the templates listing) and recheck the code ..

Thanks again but, I'm using the default original template. Could I add this code to the DB or is it a hard file somewhere?

Is this the correct code for myshowcase_view?

{$showcase_top}
{$showcase_data_header}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
{$showcase_data}
</table>
{$showcase_attachment_header}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
{$showcase_attachments}
</table>
{$showcase_comment_header}
<form action="{$showcase_comment_form_url}" method="post" name="comment">
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
{$showcase_comments}
</table>
</form>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
above code is correct AND it is not stored on myBB system file ; however better to not try inserting it directly to database
instead let someone experienced check it in person with temporary admin privileges ... you may wait for response from the
plugin coder / the support team ...
(2012-01-15, 12:16 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]above code is correct AND it is not stored on myBB system file ; however better to not try inserting it directly to database
instead let someone experienced check it in person with temporary admin privileges ... you may wait for response from the
plugin coder / the support team ...

OK thanks alot for the help Smile

Do i need other plugins to work this one? i mean like xThreads or something other ? can you tell me all the things that i need please?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29