MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyShowcase System 2.5.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
^ No. this plugin is a standalone plugin ..
(2012-01-15, 11:44 AM)amd67 Wrote: [ -> ]After insert data I see empty page
the link is :"showcase.php?action=view&gid=1"

Could you please upload all parts script in "MyShowcase Templates"?
I think is related to "MyShowcase Templates".
What should I do about this problem?

looks like I really screwed up the template file that is used at installation. however, I am not sure why you are ending up with empty templates in the "view" template. The "top" tempalte I might be able to understand because of the missing script tag.

The 2.2.2 vs 2.2.3 issue is not a big one. I only updated what files I had to for the fix, which apparently I rushed out and did not test well enough.

If you PM me temporary ACP access I can look into later today.

AS as FYI, I have been working on a new release the past week. I may be done sometime next week, depends on busy real life is.
Pm sent, thanks for the help really appreciate it!
Can anyone help me to install this one? i will give him my forum admin CP and FTP so you can install it , just PM me please.
^ you may PM me - however its approaching midnight for me ..
I am having a problem when trying to create new fieldsets.

I input the required info for line 1, which then came up with the following error when I saved:

[attachment=25320]

Then when I try to click back into edit the fieldset, it comes up:

Editing Fieldset: Carpe Noctem

Then completely blank underneath?

Is there something I have done wrong?
(2012-01-15, 03:35 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]looks like I really screwed up the template file that is used at installation. however, I am not sure why you are ending up with empty templates in the "view" template. The "top" tempalte I might be able to understand because of the missing script tag.

The 2.2.2 vs 2.2.3 issue is not a big one. I only updated what files I had to for the fix, which apparently I rushed out and did not test well enough.

If you PM me temporary ACP access I can look into later today.

AS as FYI, I have been working on a new release the past week. I may be done sometime next week, depends on busy real life is.
I uninstalled the plugin and installed it again.so it be correct.Smile

When I press delete button for remove a record but it doesn't work
Hi Pavemen,

can you help me with my plugins...I have here attached the screenshot of my problem. WHen I do a New entry. This was the page I got.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hph...2221_n.jpg

Thanks,
Rommell
^ @melardenio , required solution is available on post #208
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29