MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyShowcase System 2.5.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
can you PM me access to the site again?
Somehow one of your templates went missing. I checked the plugin and upgrade script had a typo that caused the myshowcase_view_admin template to be deleted but not replaced with the new one.

I have manually added it to all of your templates. Sorry about that.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1101 - BLOB/TEXT column 'comment' can't have a default value
Query:
    CREATE TABLE `mybb_myshowcase_comments` ( `id` int(3) NOT NULL default '1', `cid` int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, `gid` int(10) NOT NULL, `uid` int(10) NOT NULL, `ipaddress` varchar(30) NOT NULL default '0.0.0.0', `comment` text NOT NULL default '', `dateline` bigint(30) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`cid`,`gid`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ; 

WTF?!

MyBB version is 1.6.5
sorry about that. I have not done a fresh install in a while and did not catch that with the latest update (in which I changed the type of that field).

Simply edit the file in /inc/plugins/myshowcase/myshowcase_plugins.php and cahnge line 119 from

`comment` text NOT NULL default '',

to
			`comment` text,

and then attempt the install again
(2011-12-08, 11:39 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]sorry about that. I have not done a fresh install in a while and did not catch that with the latest update (in which I changed the type of that field).

Simply edit the file in /inc/plugins/myshowcase/myshowcase_plugins.php and cahnge line 119 from

`comment` text NOT NULL default '',

to
			`comment`,

and then attempt the install again

new error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' `dateline` bigint(30) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`cid`,`gid`) ) ENGINE' at line 7
Query:
    CREATE TABLE `mybb_myshowcase_comments` ( `id` int(3) NOT NULL default '1', `cid` int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, `gid` int(10) NOT NULL, `uid` int(10) NOT NULL, `ipaddress` varchar(30) NOT NULL default '0.0.0.0', `comment`, `dateline` bigint(30) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`cid`,`gid`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ; 
sorry, i was not paying attention and dealing with another issue at the time. I updated my post above. I forgot the "text" field type in the correction (I deleted too much)
Hi Pavemen, me again!

I've just updated to the latest version, and now when I open up a users 'garage', i just get a blank page, with an Edit and Delete button at the top right.

The garage list page still works, and users are still able to create their garages.

below is the result of a view source of the page if it helps?

I have pm'd a test user account to you too. If you could assist it would be greatly appreciated!

thnx!

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><!-- start: myshowcase_view -->
<span style="float:right">
<form name="admin" method="post" action="garage.html" />
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="8091308784c3db86557d36f437a35e2b" />
<!-- start: myshowcase_view_admin_edit -->
<input type="submit" class="button" name="edit" value="Edit" onClick="return Showcase.editShowcase(18);"/>
<!-- end: myshowcase_view_admin_edit -->
<!-- start: myshowcase_view_admin_delete -->
<input type="submit" class="button" name="delete" value="Delete" onClick="return Showcase.removeShowcase(18);"/>
<!-- end: myshowcase_view_admin_delete -->
<input type="hidden" name="posthash" value="3745199e2599f076b26875162994a632" />
<input type="hidden" name="gid" value="18" />
<input type="hidden" name="showcasegid" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="showcaseact" value="" />
</form>
</span>
<!-- end: myshowcase_view -->
all fixed with reuploading of the latest plugin files.
there is a bug in one template of the current version.Once you install or upgrade, you need to edit the myshowcase_top template to the following

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$me->description}</title>
{$headerinclude}
	<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4/jquery.min.js"></script>
	<script>
		!window.jQuery && document.write('<script src="jquery-1.4.3.min.js"><\/script>');
	</script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/fancybox/jquery.mousewheel-3.0.4.pack.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js"></script>
	<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.css" media="screen" />
	<script type="text/javascript">
		jQuery.noConflict();
		jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
			$("a[rel=showcase_images]").fancybox({
				'transitionIn'	: 'none',
				'transitionOut'	: 'none',
				'titlePosition' 	: 'over',
				'titleFormat'	: function(title, currentArray, currentIndex, currentOpts) {
					return '<span id="fancybox-title-over">Image ' + (currentIndex + 1) + ' / ' + currentArray.length + (title.length ? ' &nbsp; ' + title : '') + '</span>';
				}
			});
		});
	</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/myshowcase.js?ver=200"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	var removeshowcase_confirm = "{$lang->removeshowcase_confirm}";
	var removeshowcasecomment_confirm = "{$lang->removeshowcasecomment_confirm}";
	var removeshowcaseattach_confirm = "{$lang->removeshowcaseattach_confirm}";;
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}

as the one in the release version is missing a <script> tag before the

!window.jQuery && document.write('<script src="jquery-1.4.3.min.js"><\/script>');
I have a problem with this plugin
I installed & activated it but doesn't add a new part for controlling the plugin
what should I do?
(2012-01-14, 06:36 AM)amd67 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with this plugin
I installed & activated it but doesn't add a new part for controlling the plugin
what should I do?

Then browse to ACP > Users and Groups > Admin Permissions and select the administrators you
want to have access to the MyShowcase System, click the MyShowcase tab and assign the
permissions you want (recommended all of them)

When I open the page I get this text top of the page
!window.jQuery && document.write('

and the style has some problems
I solved the last problem. Now I got this error
/home/utmclubc/public_html/Forum/inc/languages/english/myshowcase_fs1.lang.php does not exist
And I changed English and Language folders permission to 777
I solved it
you should go to field editing->option->edit->save
showcase.php cannot load "myshowcase_top"
noting is between start and end

<!-- start: myshowcase_top -->

<!-- end: myshowcase_top -->

What should I do?
You need to verify that the myshowcase_top template has content in it. If it does, post it here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29