MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyShowcase System 2.5.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Didnt notice the -1! Silly me Toungue

So the comments and views you have added yourself?

It would be a nice addition, could you possibly instruct on how it would be done?
The system includes by default View, Member, Views, Comments, and Last Edit for all showcases as those are built into the templates and code.
Just one more issue.

Ive set up the tables and showcase and fields. (Everything i believe i need). When i click New Entry, i get the following error:

No results returned for table lookup. Data is missing.
Did you provide data for lookup type fields (db, radio)? Once you create those types of fields, you need to "Edit" the field and provide their content. If there is no content (min required "value" is 0) then the system has nothing to look up.
Would you mind explaining the differences between:

the HTML Types and the Field Type.

I keep getting a 'field entered is too short' error when i try to submit, and i think its because i set the wrong html type with the wrong field type? I.e, a check box but the minimum field characters is 5?
Field type is the type of the physical field in the showcase table. the HTML type is the type of HTML form you are wanting to show in the UI.

A check box HTML type should automatically become an INT field type of length 1. The code is setup to force specific HTML types to a predetermined field type upon saving the new field.
Would you be willing to set mine up for me? Its just a bit too confusing for me.

I would donate to your site or soemthing in return?
(2011-04-21, 06:08 PM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be willing to set mine up for me? Its just a bit too confusing for me.

I would donate to your site or soemthing in return?

as long as you are willing to create and account for me and give me ACP access. You should also send me a PM indicating the type of showcase you want and the fields you want (labels and type of information you want them to store).
David42's Garage is now up and running MyShowcase!
(2011-04-23, 12:00 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]David42's Garage is now up and running MyShowcase!

Check it out guys.

www.berlingoforum.co.uk/garage.php

And im not saying it to promote my site, you have to see the potential of this plugin.

Another example from pavemen:

http://www.pavementsucks.com/garage.php

Really great tool.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29