MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyShowcase System 2.5.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
http://yourdomain.tld/forum_folder/inc/p..._apply.php

will insert all the default templates again. sorry about the problem, but an old version/upgrade accidentally deleted the showcase templates in a few a cases
how can i do that sir?
my co admin who make the showchase is not available thats why im the one trying to fix it. please help me what to do as im new in this showcase plugin.
as long as you have admin power (usergroup 4) then it should work.

if not and you have ftp access then you can edit that file and remove the permissions check temporarily and run the script.

i believe there is a post or two a few pages back about this same issue with the template code to enter directly
yes sir i have admin power. can i have instructions?
i will edit the templates_apply.php?
what i will do? sorry for my bad english

here is my templates_apply.php

<?php
/**
* MyShowcase Plugin for MyBB - Force application of latest default/base MyShowcase templates
* Copyright 2012 CommunityPlugins.com, All Rights Reserved
* Version 2.5.2
* License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommerical ShareAlike 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-n.../legalcode
* File: /inc/plugins/myshowcase/templates_apply.php
*/

define("IN_MYBB", 1);
require_once "../../../global.php";

if($mybb->user['uid'] == 0)
{
die("You are not logged in.");
}

if($mybb->user['usergroup'] != 4)
{
die("Only a primary administrator can run this file.");
}

echo "Starting template update...<br /><br />";

require_once "templates.php";

foreach($myshowcase_templates as $title => $template)
{
$db->delete_query("templates", "title='".$title."' and sid=-2");
$insert_array = array(
'title' => $title,
'template' => $db->escape_string($template),
'sid' => -2,
'version' => 0,
'dateline' => TIME_NOW
);

$db->insert_query('templates', $insert_array);

echo "Updated ".$title."<br />";
}

echo "<br /><br />Done with template update.";

echo "<br /><br />Please delete this file now!!!!!!!";

?>
if you are in the admin group, just edit the link I gave you earlier for your site (domain and forum folder) and put that into your browser address bar and hit enter. it will update all of the myshowcase default templates.
(2012-08-28, 01:43 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]if you are in the admin group, just edit the link I gave you earlier for your site (domain and forum folder) and put that into your browser address bar and hit enter. it will update all of the myshowcase default templates.

page 404 error Sad
@pavemen
thanks for the support sir finally its working now.
only the attachment have problem its not showing the images.
Is there anything else that needs to be changed apart from portal_start >> index_start if you want the random image to be displayed on index?
(2012-09-03, 04:51 AM)daihatsuclubph Wrote: [ -> ]@pavemen
thanks for the support sir finally its working now.
only the attachment have problem its not showing the images.

I replied to your PM

(2012-09-04, 04:25 PM)Andre R. Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anything else that needs to be changed apart from portal_start >> index_start if you want the random image to be displayed on index?

edit the showcase in the ACP and check the "Attempt to show a random image on portal" box

oh, and take the showcase_random (or whatever it was called, can't look right now) variable out of the portal template and place it in the index template
And nothing else? I've checked all those and still there is nothing coming up in terms of loading the relevant info; the template shows but the garage info doesnt. I'll double check my things.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29