MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyShowcase System 2.5.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
You freaking kickass!
looks really good!
apologies to all, but my SVN is giving me fits and I am finding that the checked out copy is not completely updated.

i need to repackage the files, again, after checking that my files are the latest.
Do you think this would work as a Link Directory
it would but i would need to add support to convert URLs to clickable links. that may be a good thing to add though.

a "url" field type would be fairly easy to add. perhaps even support a

title|address

type entry
I agree the demand is definitely here for something like that.
okay, I will add that while I am repairing all the edits I made yesterday that my SVN puked all over and flushed away...... Angry

it should not be hard to add at all, admins can even have the option to allow attachments for screenshots of links if they wanted.

i am also looking for other suggestions, i am tempted to add an optional rating system, but that will definitely more work and for a bigger "dot build"
The main thing I would like to see is a "Report to Moderator" feature. I know there is built in moderation feature, but I have to leave mine open for various reasons. A REPORT button would be nice! Even better if it was the MyBB based report system.
Curious as to why you can't enable the moderation? I can work on integrating with the built-in reporting functions still.

(2011-02-06, 05:32 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]I agree the demand is definitely here for something like that.

@Conor: think outbound link tracking (counter) is important? if so, that adds a whole new set of items to deal with.
Mainly just member preferences...I have one forum that is moderated (trivia forum) and they don't like that much at all...I just don't think people like to post if it is moderated. Personal preference, I guess...LOL! Plus it is extra work for me to review and approve the posts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29