MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyShowcase System 2.5.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
(2011-11-10, 10:57 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]so you don't want to add multiple text-area fields that lets the user add the content into the main garage entry?
yes.
i'd have to think about how to do that. it sounds simple enough, but this system is already really big and fairly complex and it wont be a basic upgrade.
Wait a moment, that was not a request, that was just a question. Wink

I'll try to understand how you plugin works, probably that can be done by another plugin, which will use hooks of your plugin.
as a question, no it is not possible as-is.

as a request, its lots of work outside the scope of the original project

via plugin, its possible but still going to be a lot of work
I'm trying it on localhost and get this error message:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_myshowcase_field_data (`setid`, `fid`, `name`, `valueid`, `value`, `disporder`) VALUES 

I'm using the latest version off the mod's site. Also, I simply excluded the test data to see if it would install and it does...but I don't see a tab for it in the ACP next to tools.

Hello, I've just downloaded this plugin and I think it's awesome, although I have some problems with displaying the attachments. They are being uploaded to the server and they appear in the item edit mode, but they are not being displayed on the item page. As a note, I'm currently testing this on localhost.

Edit: I've just noticed that I've got the following text on the top of "showcase.php" file.
!window.jQuery && document.write('

P.S. I'm sorry if my English is not very good, but it's not my native language.
(2011-11-12, 05:34 AM)PwnEm Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying it on localhost and get this error message:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_myshowcase_field_data (`setid`, `fid`, `name`, `valueid`, `value`, `disporder`) VALUES 

I'm using the latest version off the mod's site. Also, I simply excluded the test data to see if it would install and it does...but I don't see a tab for it in the ACP next to tools.
Thanks for the report. I will double check the file again.

You need to give yourself admin permissions. Go to Users and Groups > Admin Permisisons > click your name > MyShowcoase Admin > Enable all.
(2011-11-12, 02:36 PM)roadless Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I've just downloaded this plugin and I think it's awesome, although I have some problems with displaying the attachments. They are being uploaded to the server and they appear in the item edit mode, but they are not being displayed on the item page. As a note, I'm currently testing this on localhost.

Edit: I've just noticed that I've got the following text on the top of "showcase.php" file.
!window.jQuery && document.write('

P.S. I'm sorry if my English is not very good, but it's not my native language.
does your site already include jQuery in the header? You would need to remove it from the myshowcase_top template by deleting

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4/jquery.min.js"></script>
	<script>
		!window.jQuery && document.write('<script src="jquery-1.4.3.min.js"><\/script>');
	</script>
from it

I've removed the code. How about the attachments?
can you check the source code of the page once it is generated and then see what path to the image is being used in the source and compare that to where they are supposed to be located?
Hi Pavemen,

Just 2 quick questions. Where is the postbit word 'Garage' stored, i've checked language files and postbit templates, to no avail.

And would i be ok for the upgrade to latest version, i ask because you did a bit of behind the scenes work for my on my install.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29