MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Awards not appearing in member_profile
How do i change the user ID the PM is sent from?
Has anyone had any success implementing a maximum amount of awards per line? Either the plugin dev or someone else? Having them all on one line is really cumbersome, and I haven't been able to figure out how to do it.
(2015-10-26, 10:30 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]When I set "Type: Posts" its still can be seen in Profile. So choosing posts and both works same for me. Any fix?

Also it doesn't save the reason of award. I always see " no reason " in profile.

Yep, even i confirmed. Even though we set show only in "posts", the plugins displays the award in profile page.. Type Choose if show only in posts, profile or both.

Apart from that, how can we set specific group we selected get's the chosen award automatically ?

Thanks
The plugin dont integrate with MyAlert.
Its not show the option or nothing like that.
I would like to get comments and help to fin issues with the new upcoming version of this plugin.
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Awards/tree/develop

Among the new features:
  • Categorization of awards. (thanks to a client)
  • Request award feature. (WIP)
  • Allows administrators to award multiple users at the same time (tricky).
  • Allows administrators to give the same award multiple times to the same user.
  • Supports 1.6 once again.
  • Fixed some bugs.
  • Allow users to manage their awards. (Planned)
  • Maximum number of awards before adding a new line (tricky).

For a full list of new features / fixed bugs, please go to:
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Awards/milestone/1

See you.
Wau! Amazing!

MAybe somthing like - show only recent awards in postbit - on click show all awards in a popup modal window.
I have the plugin library 12, which shows up in plugins but it wont install when i hit install, BUT the awards plugin is able to be installed so i assume the plugin library is working, but when i go to users/groups there is no awards area. Is this something im doing wrong? maybe a common error?
Hey Omar!

Gotta say we've been using your Awards program and it's been pretty phenomenal.  Just realized you created a backward compatible one that's still in beta that sorta functions with 1.6.  I know it's not finalized but had a few questions that you might be able to clear up.

First one is that in the postbit, they don't accurately reflect the order set up to display in.  Will it be possible for the postbit to display the awards by category ranking and then by the ranking within the category?  what i mean by that is if someone has 1 award from the top category, two from a second category, then another from a third, in that order, it should display 1.1, 2.1, 2.2, 3.1.  The reason i ask this is that currently in the postbit, it only displays the order the award was received.  In the profile it's perfectly ranked, but in the postbit, it's by order and i'm unsure how to adjust it.
The next few may be attributed to our board using 1.6 rather than 1.8:
Currently unable to revoke awards.  When i do so, it says the user does not have the award even though it says they do in their profile.
When i try going to mysite/awards.php i'm met with the error:
Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined method phptpl_templates::render() in /public_html/awards.php on line 279
and i have no idea what that means.  I'm not the best at php so i could be easily overlooking something simple.  We had something working at one point but it wouldn't display any of the awards, but knew they existed as the pages were there.
The other one that pops up is when i attempt to go to an award's page
Quote: Fatal error: Call to undefined method phptpl_templates::render() in [b]/public_html/awards.php[/b] on line 148
again, it could easily be my lack of experience with php.

Thank you for any help regarding this, keep up the fantastic work!
(2016-08-15, 09:32 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to get comments and help to fin issues with the new upcoming version of this plugin.
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Awards/tree/develop

Among the new features:
  • Categorization of awards. (thanks to a client)
  • Request award feature. (WIP)
  • Allows administrators to award multiple users at the same time (tricky).
  • Allows administrators to give the same award multiple times to the same user.
  • Supports 1.6 once again.
  • Fixed some bugs.
  • Allow users to manage their awards. (Planned)
  • Maximum number of awards before adding a new line (tricky).

For a full list of new features / fixed bugs, please go to:
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Awards/milestone/1

See you.

SQL error found:

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'mybbdb.mybb_ougc_awards_categories' doesn't exist
Query:
SHOW COLUMNS FROM mybb_ougc_awards_categories LIKE 'allowrequests'

Please let me know when fixed. happens when I activate the plugin

Also, awards seem to be in a descending order. How can I fix it so newer awards aren't posted first, but are in the last?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49