MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
The three warning messages are caused by "Multiple Usergroup Images on Postbit/Profile (1.2)".
Deactivate that plugin and use "OUGC Additional Usergroup Images (1.8.21)" make no problem.

"View Presets" exist two problems:

The first one is even when you set a preset as default, {$post['ougc_awards']} and {$post['ougc_awards_preset']} still both exist in Template postbit. And it will result as picture below:
ABCD and DB are all displayed on postbit.
But I think ABCD sould be disappeared, only DB left?

[attachment=44033]

The second problem is {$post['ougc_awards_preset']} in Template postbit repeated multiple times.
[attachment=44031]
[attachment=44032]

The reason caused that is when you deactivate OUGC Awards, {$post['ougc_awards_preset']} will stay in Template postbit.  And when you active the plugin again, it will generate another  {$post['ougc_awards_preset']}.

It will be more and more  {$post['ougc_awards_preset']} codes when you keep deactivating and activating the plugin.
You can use the setting to disable the display of awards (old feature) and only display preset awards.

As per the multiple appearances of the same code you will need to edit both the postbit and postbit_classic templates to remove duplicated variables.

I will probably remove the automatic insertion and write installation instructions.
Thanks for this extension, we're really loving it. Overall very easy to use/manage.

I have a couple of issues I'm hoping I can get some kind of guidance with. Googling didn't turn anything up for me.

1) Is it possible for admin accounts to be sent a PM (and thus an email) to notify of a new awards request?

2) Currently, when requests are approved via the Mod CP, the "message" field doesn't print on the awards list -- We have to add this manually via the ACP, either by editing an existing award given, or giving a new one. It prints fine as long as we do it via the ACP. I don't know if this is a bug, a conflict, or some setting I managed to miss. Just realized that I was confusing the message field with the "thread" field, because we're asking for a thread URL in the message field. Is there a way to put the thread field in the request pop-up for users?

Thanks for any help!
Quote:1) Is it possible for admin accounts to be sent a PM (and thus an email) to notify of a new awards request?

I recall the plugin has a notification bar for this, doesn't it? Should the PM be sent to a specific user or all users in a group?

Quote:Is there a way to put the thread field in the request pop-up for users?

Your suggestion is sound, but I really doubt I will add it to the 1.8 version of this plugin, but rather delay it for the 1.9 one.
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Awards/issues/66

I apologize for the delay, this browser tab has been open since day one.
Quote:I recall the plugin has a notification bar for this, doesn't it? Should the PM be sent to a specific user or all users in a group?

There's a notification bar, yes, and that works perfectly. The reason for the PM would be to trigger an email so I don't have to switch to my admin account just to check. If it could be sent to all users in a group that would be amazing, but just one designated user would also work!

Quote:Your suggestion is sound, but I really doubt I will add it to the 1.8 version of this plugin, but rather delay it for the 1.9 one.

Amazing! Thank you for considering it, I'll keep an eye out!

Quote:I apologize for the delay, this browser tab has been open since day one.

No need to apologize, you have a life! Thank you again for this awesome plugin (and your others, several of which I also use) and all the work you put into it!
I did add your suggestion as an issue, but most likely will be delayed for 1.9
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Awards/issues/67

Thanks for your comments and regards Smile
Hi @Omar G.

today I was able to install this plugin and found it amazing. 
I remember that he recommended it to me @dragonexpert and I am amazed by the quality and functionality of the plugin.

Thank you very much for sharing your work, it is of excellent quality.  Cool

I subscribevand +1 for excellent work

- Impresionante Plugin, Muchas Gracias por Compartir tu trabajo

Greetings 

Big Grin
Gracias Diego Smile
So I don't know why this happened, but the plugin update checker didn't flag 1.8.3. as being outdated for me, and I only just learned that 1.8.22 is the newest. I don't know if there's anything you can do to make the checker flag it or not, but just wanted to let you know about the updater failing to spot it.
Hi @Moonface, I just did check version 1.8.3 downloadable from the Extend site, it seems codename was missing from that version.

Starting from 1.8.19 this was fixed but there is no much I can do about early versions.

Thanks for noting this out.

Regards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49