MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-04-23, 10:47 PM)ohhaithar Wrote: [ -> ]@Paws The Fight, Did you double check the folders that you uploaded the files into? By the looks of the screenshot, it looks like you uploaded one of the folders into the wrong place.

He never said anything about uploading specific files into areas. All he said was put it in the root folder which is what I did.
You need to upload a different folder by each language you use other that English.

@ohhaithar, will chck about the first screenshot, the second one is fixed now.

@Paws The Fight, that happens to me a lot of times, IDK the reason.

You need to upload that file again (it belongs to another plugin, you should find the file inside the admin lang folder).
It's almost the end of the week. Do you know when the next update will be available?
I will try to upload it tomorrow next Sunday if possible.
Ok, I can't wait to see it tomorrow! Smile
Can you upload it sometime today? Thanks! Smile
(2012-04-24, 04:18 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]You need to upload a different folder by each language you use other that English.

@ohhaithar, will chck about the first screenshot, the second one is fixed now.

@Paws The Fight, that happens to me a lot of times, IDK the reason.

You need to upload that file again (it belongs to another plugin, you should find the file inside the admin lang folder).

no such file in your uploaded file..
pls update file with
/public_html/inc/languages/english/config_mysupport.lang.php does not exist
I'm getting this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ougc_awards_lang_load() in /home/rytisgo/public_html/g.........e.com/awards.php on line 36
New version is out. If upgrading, please run the updating script. (File in OP until approval.)
you do not see well either tuti the awards page or award.php awards.php