MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-04-15, 04:52 AM)SIckOwnZu Wrote: [ -> ]Did you delete it? The link to your download is dead.

(2012-04-15, 03:31 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]New file in first post while waiting for approval at mybb mods site. It justs solved the login/logout bug.

Waiting approval, as op said...
(2012-04-15, 04:52 AM)SIckOwnZu Wrote: [ -> ]Did you delete it? The link to your download is dead.

(2012-04-15, 03:31 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, as I mentioned I was going to upload the new version today, that means, just a few seconds ago.
How long does it take to be approved?

Alright, so you did improve it. However it's messed up. When you go into a users profile and click the "View all Awards" button, it gives you an error page. Please fix if you can.

SO far it's good though.
(2012-04-15, 08:49 AM)SIckOwnZu Wrote: [ -> ]How long does it take to be approved?

Alright, so you did improve it. However it's messed up. When you go into a users profile and click the "View all Awards" button, it gives you an error page. Please fix if you can.

SO far it's good though.

Can you please upload a screenshot? I can guest what the error is.

--
Gracias Edzon, Solstice.
(2012-04-16, 01:14 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-15, 08:49 AM)SIckOwnZu Wrote: [ -> ]How long does it take to be approved?

SO far it's good though.

Can you please upload a screenshot? I can guest what the error is.

--
Gracias Edzon, Solstice.

I fixed the problem. I would suggest testing this a bit more though. It's a great release once all the bugs are worked out. Thanks Smile
Il be expecting new updates of this, probably il migrate

Thanks!
If you find any bug please make a report here so I can fix it. Please bring details too (screen shots, procedure, etc..).
Hey!
Nice plugin. However can someone give me better and perhaps visual steps to do this? I am really confused since just putting the upload folder in the myBB root folder does nothing, and when I tried to put in a few of the PHP files I only got errors in the Admin CP Plugin area.

Help please.
There is some minor errors with the top bar of the ACP when you are in the Awards section under Users and Groups.

The submit button is spelled sumit unstead of submit.

For me the awards.php page does not show up and it says that there is an error on line 36.
Ok, I will check that this week.