MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
I'm still having issues with the plugin page being blank. I've seen the GIT solution by the duplication issue has been pushed into the latest release?
(2019-02-13, 07:26 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]The only current way to do this would be to use something like RateU's Forum Promotions to promote an user to a new group once they reach certain amount of posts in a set of specific forums. Then, you can add an custom award to be granted only once when their are part of a such group.

It is probable than a similar trick could be achieved to remove the award if they leave the group likewise.

But with the plugin core as is it is not currently possible to do. It could be added with no major issues but it is not a planned feature. Though I admit it would be a nice addition to the awards task system.

Hi all!

I am once again working on a new project and was wondering if there is a solution by now to give automatic awards for a certain post count in several forums, without using the Forum Promotions plugin (solution above). Said solution worked fine with me before but I was wondering if there's a way to avoid using an extra plugin for this task. If it's not possible, I'll live, but it's worth a shot Wink

Thanks for any advice!
Hi @melodrama,

The feature you mention hasn't been added as of yet. It is possible it will eventually be added but work load has affected my development work for the past year.

Regards.
Bug w/ MyAlerts
When a user is granted an award the MyAlert's description is "{MODUSERNAME}, you were granted the {AWARD} by {MODUSERNAME}" instead of "{USERNAME}, you were granted the {AWARD} by {MODUSERNAME}".

ModCP Manage Requests Lacks Inputs
You can either approve or deny the award but you can't include thread reason or thread link. So I have to manually go into Admin CP to input reason and thread after approving it through MCP. Not sure if this is an intended function or just overlooked but seems pointless.

Thanks for the lovely plugin! Big Grin
(2023-03-09, 01:25 PM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]Bug w/ MyAlerts
When a user is granted an award the MyAlert's description is "{MODUSERNAME}, you were granted the {AWARD} by {MODUSERNAME}" instead of "{USERNAME}, you were granted the {AWARD} by {MODUSERNAME}".

https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Awards/issues/75

(2023-03-09, 01:25 PM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]ModCP Manage Requests Lacks Inputs
You can either approve or deny the award but you can't include thread reason or thread link. So I have to manually go into Admin CP to input reason and thread after approving it through MCP. Not sure if this is an intended function or just overlooked but seems pointless.

It is likely intended behavior without considering the scenario, as such I will consider this whenever I update this plugin for PHP8. Thanks.
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Awards/issues/76
I just noticed I never released the Presets feature ...

I will be updating this plugin in the upcoming days/weeks, so if you have issues that you want to get fixed it would be a nice opportunity to bring them up.
(2023-05-19, 07:16 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-03-09, 01:25 PM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]ModCP Manage Requests Lacks Inputs

It is likely intended behavior without considering the scenario, as such I will consider this whenever I update this plugin for PHP8. Thanks.
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Awards/issues/76

It would be lovely to see those options added in to the ModCP. Some forums probably allow, like myself, Mods to do awards and in fact that is part of my mods jobs. So having to give them AdminCP access just to do this defeats the purpose of having it available in the ModCP to start with. Smile
Yes, I will review all open issues and work on them, specially if the work is minor. But adding or shipping some new features is intended, specially considering there are existing features non available in the official package.

Also, I would like to announce that I will be removing some features in the task system, specially features related to third party plugins. I will also be removing some award settings that are also category settings (like the "Allow Request" setting) as to give more importance to categories and remove redundancy.
Hello Omar is there any usercp template in ougc award just like modcp like this one

ougcawards_modcp

so where is ougcawards_usercp
I didn't found it .
The same templates are used for both the ModCP and the UserCP. I will probably be splitting them in the next release.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49