MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Finally, thanks!
hemi Wrote:I tried to attach the version I downloaded Chris but the file was too large. if you need me to send it to you or someone, please PM a email addy to do so Smile

You should actually be fine.

The problems you described were fixed within the updated 1.2 release I uploaded before but the upgrade related problems were only minor.
Great to see you guys pulled off the release. I'll be checking in to see how the project is doing from time to time. Well done!
If i understand correctly there were a slight problem with the first release file so i need to use both the myBB_120.zip and mybb_120_updated_install_090306.zip files to have a complete bugfree install of the 1.2 version??
If you downloaded the release before I posted the update, then yes.

If you downloaded the release after I posted fix files then you already have them.
What the hell, so in the last couple of days i so missed 1.1.9 ... and i didnt get a chance to install 1.1.8 ha, aceooo guys, Hmpth.. Bummer, i was still on 1.1.2 And Iv spent the last foreverness updateing my board with mods and being like "yea mayte.." and Skinned it good and proper, with like 3 more CSS values to set right.. was propuld ready to upload and came here for a babble.. and saw 1.2 and was like WOahhhhhh.. then bummer template lol
asoneghb0=k657k *yauns* good morning guys ^_^

Edit:
There seems to be a bloody lots people shitting out errors with this installation.. Confused

just wanted to ask, are there up and ready Mods for Mr 1.2 yet? Love!
Upgraded to 1.2 on my Norwegian board, everything worked fine except all the Norwegian-specific letters, namely æ, ø and å (in html æ ø and &aringWink, in all posts, forum names etc. turned into question marks.

Why? It's not a problem with new posts, and I can edit forum names without a problem, but will I ever get æøå back into 15 000 old posts?
Quote:There seems to be a bloody lots people shitting out errors with this installation.. Confused
All known upgrade errors have been fixed apart from those that are user caused (ie, refreshing parts of the upgrade, expecting old plugins to work etc)
Daniel Milford Wrote:Upgraded to 1.2 on my Norwegian board, everything worked fine except all the Norwegian-specific letters, namely æ, ø and å (in html æ ø and &aringWink, in all posts, forum names etc. turned into question marks.

Why? It's not a problem with new posts, and I can edit forum names without a problem, but will I ever get æøå back into 15 000 old posts?
You need to make sure the character set you were previously using in your previous language pack (set in the {language}.php file in inc/languages) is set for your current board.
well, i upgraded about 10 minuites ago.. and it came up trumps..
"Congratulationss...."
and then i viewed my boards and ewww.. hmm... something to do with language packs..
Fatal error: Call to undefined method MyLanguage::setLanguage() in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\v3\forums\inc\plugins\asoi.php on line 324

Take it it wasnt me deactivateing my plugins..

Is this gonna be a bastard.. or can i just delete my plugins from my plugins folder..?
My Admin Cp seems to function, apart from me deactivateing the plugins! ha!
godsdead Wrote:well, i upgraded about 10 minuites ago.. and it came up trumps..
"Congratulationss...."
and then i viewed my boards and ewww.. hmm... something to do with language packs..
Fatal error: Call to undefined method MyLanguage::setLanguage() in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\v3\forums\inc\plugins\asoi.php on line 324

Take it it wasnt me deactivateing my plugins..

Is this gonna be a bastard.. or can i just delete my plugins from my plugins folder..?
My Admin Cp seems to function, apart from me deactivateing the plugins! ha!
I forgot to deactivate my plugins before upgrading, so all you need to do is go into phpMyAdmin -> your MyBB database -> datacache -> and then the entry for plugins. Replace everything in there with this:

N;

And that will stop from loading all plugins. Then just delete them from your plugins folder and try and find 1.2-compatible versions (only a few are out currently).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19