MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
One of our testers experienced that and we couldn't find anything in a stock MyBB which causes that.

Have you got any plugins or code modifications installed?
Will78 Wrote:MySQL error: 1146
Table 'sports_forums.users' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT regip FROM users WHERE uid = '1' LIMIT 1

my friend is getting this when he enteres my name as referal yet that table is exisant
Maybe it's this?
CraKteR Wrote:

my friend is getting this when he enteres my name as referal yet that table is exisant
Maybe it's this?

that does not say what file to add that in or what mod
If you had read the other page you'd noticed it's the post on reg plugin by tikitiki.
So inside postonreg.php on line 163, also this is fixed in the new version of that plugin.
i do not have that mod so this error i am getting is mybb bug

Uhh..did you not use the prefix mybb_ for your forums? If so then somewhere in the code the prefix variable is missing. Is your user table called mybb_users? or just users? Double check this.
anyone tell me how to convert all threads and posts in database from iso 8859-1 to UTF-8
intrusct every steps please!
I cannot access the admin CP I am getting the langage error:

Language (/home/content/c/h/e/cheersevans/html/friday/inc/languages/) is not installed

I know for the general board langauage setting is held in inc/config.php, is there a different one for the admincp?
cheersevans Wrote:I cannot access the admin CP I am getting the langage error:

Language (/home/content/c/h/e/cheersevans/html/friday/inc/languages/) is not installed

I know for the general board langauage setting is held in inc/config.php, is there a different one for the admincp?

Make sure that the line $settings['bblanguage'] = "english"; is there in inc/settings.php
Jeff Wrote:
cheersevans Wrote:I cannot access the admin CP I am getting the langage error:

Make sure that the line $settings['bblanguage'] = "english"; is there in inc/settings.php

Yep its set to English, I had the problem on the main board and added English, but I still have the issue on the admin CP. I need to find out where the configuration for the language setting for the adminCP is held....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19