MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Yes old settings will be kept if you upgrade.
Also you can always just change 10x10. =)
Maybe someone want it to be that size =) you never know =)
Quote:MyBB has generated a critical error and as a result cannot function correctly.

MyBB Said:

Error Code: board_not_installed

Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.

Please try clicking the Refresh button in your web browser to see if this corrects this problem.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

what do i do? ;_; Will I lose all my members?
scheme Wrote:what do i do? ;_; Will I lose all my members?
Have you run the upgrade?

[wiki]Upgrading#Beginning_the_Upgrade[/wiki]

- Go to www.yourdomain.com/forumfolder/install/upgrade.php
- You will see a drop down list asking what version of MyBB you're upgrading from (MyBB Release Candidate 2, 3, or 4, Public Release 2, or 1.0.x/1.1.x). Be sure you select the currect version or the upgrade will not work correctly!
- Run the upgrade script, making sure you follow all instructions carefully.
Quote: also just upgraded my forum and it shows 350x350 as avatar size. so i guess the setting on you board were 125x125 before the upgrade ??
You're right, Stretch, it WAS that setting before the upgrade! LOL

Quote:Also you can always just change 10x10. =)
Maybe someone want it to be that size =) you never know =)
Now, come one,Crakter! You know that no one could have a forum with that! Can you imagine all the complaints they would get? LOL...I started with 100 X 100 and got complaints! Big Grin
Jasiu Wrote:And what about the encoding while quoting? My character encoding is set to iso-8859-2 and while quick quoting some characters in my language (polish) are broken.
I got the same problem. Can anyone help us?

And where can i change default charset?
Quote:- Run the upgrade script, making sure you follow all instructions carefully.
Yeah, but what do you do if you DO follow the instructions, but then it just hangs????
Does a refresh work? I've had it hang while doing the updating of "threads" proccess, but refreshing would fix it.
I was afraid to hit refresh, thinking it would screw it up worse! Yeah, I know, how could it GET anymore screwed up?

Let's hope that Crakter can get a handle on what's going on! I'd like to be able to upgrade and put this all behind me! Big Grin
The upgrade file is really bugged, dont even attempt to use it, it completely screwed up my site and wiped all my settings and config data in the middle of a db rebuild or w/e.........
isecross Wrote:
Jasiu Wrote:And what about the encoding while quoting? My character encoding is set to iso-8859-2 and while quick quoting some characters in my language (polish) are broken.
I got the same problem. Can anyone help us?

And where can i change default charset?

...? Anyone?
I found that in xmlhttp.php:
	if(strtolower($charset) != "utf-8")
	{
		if(function_exists("iconv"))
		{
			$subject = iconv("UTF-8", $charset, $subject);
		}
		else if(function_exists("mb_convert_encoding"))
		{
			$subject = mb_convert_encoding($subject, $charset, "UTF-8");
		}
		else if(strtolower($charset) == "iso-8859-1")
		{
			$subject = utf8_decode($subject);
		}
	}
But what i need to change? I want to have iso-8859-2 charset in quick edit option.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19