MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
cheersevans Wrote:
Jeff Wrote:
cheersevans Wrote:I cannot access the admin CP I am getting the langage error:

Language (/home/content/c/h/e/cheersevans/html/friday/inc/languages/) is not installed

I know for the general board langauage setting is held in inc/config.php, is there a different one for the admincp?

Make sure that the line $settings['bblanguage'] = "english"; is there in inc/settings.php

Yep its set to English, I had the problem on the main board and added English, but I still have the issue on the admin CP. I need to find out where the configuration for the language setting for the adminCP is held....

Sorry, I meant $settings['cplanguage'] = "english"; . Check if that line is in inc/settings.php
Well, it seems i am one of the lucky ones, just upgraded my board and i had no errors whatsoever during the upgrade prosess and it seems all is working well. even my hearder and footer display problem i had are fine now.

Thanks Chris and everyone els who worked on 1.2 development Smile
meh, i just deleted my old forum and installed the new version :-P
hellow i cannot update to 1.2
MyBB version: 1.1.7 i am having the version so can you tell how to update
Read [Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
ok i will
Why is it that the default avatar size for a fresh install of both 1.1.7 and 1.2 is set to 10x10 pixels? Should this not be 100x100 as is usual for most bulletin boards?

Thanks.
vortex Wrote:Why is it that the default avatar size for a fresh install of both 1.1.7 and 1.2 is set to 10x10 pixels? Should this not be 100x100 as is usual for most bulletin boards?

Thanks.

Does it have to be exactly the same as other bulletin boards?
Well, of course not, but 10 X 10? Can you imagine an avatar that small??? The default for the upgrade to 1.2 was 125 X 125. Kind of strange that the fresh install wouldn't be the same??
judel Wrote:Well, of course not, but 10 X 10?  Can you imagine an avatar that small???  The default for the upgrade to 1.2 was 125 X 125.  Kind of strange that the fresh install wouldn't be the same??

i also just upgraded my forum and it shows 350x350 as avatar size. so i guess the setting on you board were 125x125 before the upgrade ??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19