MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
When I want to modify the templat this is what I get
admin/templates.php&action=modify was not found on this server
Have you uploaded all of the files to your server that were included in the zip file?
Hi Yeh I surely have. Working well except for not being able to edit template or upload a template. Also I have lost my plugin from Zaher with the easybanner and I had a search, login and most recent threads on tables to the right hand side but I haven't had time to look at those just yet.
Have been working on this all day so I need a break and will try again tomorrow.
Thanks for your help guys............
Nanny
its awsome that its out now!

But depressing because we have to wait for someone to re-code the themes or attempt to do it outself.

anywho, does anyone have a tutorial on how i can re-code the template myself.
Big_Red2009 Wrote:anywho, does anyone have a tutorial on how i can re-code the template myself.

No. I don't think such a thing exist. Trial-and-Error is about all you can do. Best of luck. Smile
lol thanx Big Grin im sure its not that hard, i just need to find a theme that works with 1.2 and change all the attributes to what my theme is..... if not, trial and error -_-
their are no templates to download, no plugins, no thread import, and no backup?
* Open your FTP and navigate to the forums inc/ folder. Download the following files to somewhere safe as you will need to re-upload them later!

./inc/settings.php,

we cant import because we dont have ftp, no theme import etc
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19