MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts - a notification/alert system for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Hi euantor, the link to the PMs are showing the wrong ids, what would that be?

(2012-12-17, 05:35 AM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone make a like-plugin that supports MyAlerts? Big Grin

I did it for the thankyou plugin.

Basically:

1) Change the file mybb/thankyoulike.php
After:

Quote:if($tlid)
{
add:
Quote:
    //Add alert for the thanks
     thankyoulike__addThankyouAlert($thread, $post);

And at the end add the function:

Quote:function thankyoulike__addThankyouAlert($thread, $post)
{
global $mybb, $cache, $Alerts;
if ($mybb->settings['myalerts_enabled'] AND $Alerts instanceof Alerts)
{
// UID to give alert to, alert type - should be unique - usually the name of your plugin, TID - use only if alert is related to specific thread, Alert from UID - in this case I want users to know who awarded them, Alert content - any specific content you wish to send in the alert
$Alerts->addAlert($post['uid'], 'post_thankyou', $post['tid'], $mybb->user['uid'], array(
'tid'       =>  $post['tid'],
't_subject' =>  $thread['subject'],
'pid'       =>  $post['pid']
));
}
}

2) Then change mybb/inc/plugins/myalerts.php
after $alert['rowType'] = 'postAlert'; }
add:
Quote:elseif ($alert['alert_type'] == 'post_thankyou' /* AND $mybb->settings['myalerts_alert_post_thankyou'] */)
{
$alert['threadLink'] = $mybb->settings['bburl'].'/'.get_thread_link($alert['content']['tid'], 0, '').'?pid='.$alert['content']['pid'].'#pid'.$alert['content']['pid'];
$alert['message'] = $lang->sprintf($lang->myalerts_post_thankyou, $alert['user'], $alert['threadLink'], htmlspecialchars_uni($parser->parse_badwords($alert['content']['t_subject'])), $alert['dateline']);
$alert['rowType'] = 'postAlert';
}
Add "'post_thankyou'," to the end of the two instances of the "$possible_settings = array(", like this:

Quote: $possible_settings = array(
'rep',
'pm',
'buddylist',
'quoted',
'post_threadauthor',
//mod_start
'post_thankyou', //mod_end
);

3) Enable the alert for all users
Quote:UPDATE mybb.mybb_users SET myalerts_settings = '{"rep":1,"pm":1,"buddylist":1,"quoted":1,"post_threadauthor":1,"post_thankyou":1}';

I think that's all to have you thankyou plugin working with myalerts Smile
Of course you could use the "add_hook" method as instructed here.
Well, that's strange. That was an issue during the beta but nobody's reported it recently. I'll possibly need details for a demo account.
(2012-12-18, 09:18 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that's strange. That was an issue during the beta but nobody's reported it recently. I'll possibly need details for a demo account.

Im using MyAlerts (1.02).
I sent you details to login into the forum. I think I forgot to send you the address:

http://forum.antinovaordemmundial.com

Thanks!
(2012-12-18, 03:19 AM)echofloripa Wrote: [ -> ]I did it for the thankyou plugin.

Basically:

1) Change the file mybb/thankyoulike.php
After:

Quote:if($tlid)
{
add:
Quote:
    //Add alert for the thanks
     thankyoulike__addThankyouAlert($thread, $post);
Thanks you! it's work but does not show content!
how to use without having to use jquery, I prefer the jscript?
(2013-01-07, 08:57 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/euantor/myalerts#jquery-or-prototype

whether this could be my alerts if any notice, it works the same as a notice on the system vbuletin if we click then quickly popupnya arise, I do not like the slow and heavy jquery to display notifications
jQuery is not used if you use the prototype version. Are you referring to the effect used to display the popup? If so, you'll have to modify the JS so it just uses something like .toggle().
(2013-01-08, 04:26 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]jQuery is not used if you use the prototype version. Are you referring to the effect used to display the popup? If so, you'll have to modify the JS so it just uses something like .toggle().

It is very difficult for me who do not understand js
If I get a chance to look at it later today I will.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41