MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The MyBB Humanization Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
If you have it still, could you please post RateU's solution? This would suit my needs!
This thread is a great idea, many good points of discussion!
I've been working on a new project that will be released early next year. It is heavily based on this project and I personally think it is coming along amazingly. I will admit, I have used a few ideas from Harajuju, personally I believe that website is the most nicely designed and professionally managed MyBB forum I have seen to date. I still have a bit to do with the design and developing several plugins to suit the website, but I can't wait for it to be finished and have the website open to the public.
Well ... I won't try to stop you from doing it, because I can't, really, and it doesn't affect me (except for my ego), but I would advise you to not follow my design so closely. It implies that my design is beyond improvement, and really it's not even close.

That said, Block & Blue uses Droid Sans, and it makes it look very similar because of that haha
(2012-12-10, 04:53 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Well ... I won't try to stop you from doing it, because I can't, really, and it doesn't affect me (except for my ego), but I would advise you to not follow my design so closely. It implies that my design is beyond improvement, and really it's not even close.

That said, Block & Blue uses Droid Sans, and it makes it look very similar because of that haha

My design still has a long way to go before it is done. There are a few aspects of the Harajuju design that I think look great and I plan on expanding on them for this project. I hope that is okay with you?
It is. Just that right now, for example, the postbit is nearly 100% identical.
Wow, I'm gone for a couple years and this happens?! This thing is freakin beautiful, ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing
(2012-12-10, 05:12 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]It is. Just that right now, for example, the postbit is nearly 100% identical.

Because that postbit is just so freaking smexy, no wonder people want it. Sad
Haha, I don't think it's really that special! That said, I don't plan to make any changes to it for the next revision. I'm happy with it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32