MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Imgur : one click upload and insert picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Actual version : 2.9

Description : This plugin adds a button in the new post and full edit interface allowing to upload a picture to imgur.com

The resulting url is inserted in the post.

English and French languages included

Download:
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=386
sounds like an interesting idea if you can show more info and pictures and finish the to do it will get more attention good luck Smile
(2015-02-11, 09:53 AM)KingAce Wrote: [ -> ]sounds like an interesting idea if you can show more info and pictures and finish the to do it will get more attention good luck Smile

I'm currently fighting with MyBB.popupWindow()* to make this plugin working with it, and then I'll do a better management of the reply. I think the popup will display the informations from imgur (seems to be a good upload confirmation).

* If anyone has a small tip for me ? I can't understand how to have my popup appearing. Actually (simple call of the function) it justs append it to the body, I think I forget an important step.
Awesome idea and I can see this being very, very useful.

However in it's 0.1 state it does not work now me.

Uploading an image results in:

[img]undefined[/img]

In the new reply or post. Running myBB 1.8.3 here with PHP Version 5.4.30.

Would love it to work!
Did you create an anonymous imgur API ? And fill the Client ID field in the plugin configuration ?
(2015-02-12, 09:53 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Did you create an anonymous imgur API ? And fill the Client ID field in the plugin configuration ?

Apologies, I did not. Sorry to be a bother!
I'll add a warning in the plugin to prevent this Smile
can you add a function to upload from a link URL thanks....add a popup to free image hosts like imageshack would be gravy Toungue

ohh, how about upload to the forums as well as to a hosting?
(2015-02-13, 07:54 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]I'll add a warning in the plugin to prevent this Smile

Works fantastically now! Thank you very much.

Would you also be able to the upload button to new private message response? Would that be easy to do?

Thank you!
Easy to do, I'll add this in the next version. Coming next week I hope Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27